Stupid, pointless things you do to entertain yourself

I used to just pick a train line departing from one of the stations in town and follow it to find it’s end. Love Google Maps.

5 Likes

Not mutually exclusive when the Under 21s are on tbh

alright chandler

i imagined a guy on a skateboard

Keeping a record of every Hendon match I’ve ever attended. including teams, goalscorers and a separate record of players appearances / goals etc.

Or Peter Beardsley

looking up random addresses that you see somewhere just to think “i wonder what it’s like to live there”

But until then, a tram like us
Babies born to run us

6 Likes

showed my mum her house on google maps and told her it was live. she went outside and waved and i told her i could see her on the screen.

heh

17 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

My girlfriend is a bit OCD-ish about books, CDs, DVDs being the right way up. I used to go into Fopp and walk two metres in front of her turning things 90 degrees to wind her up.

Talking about looking at Google Maps, is it weird that I look up where people live and see what their house is like when they buy something off me on Discogs or YouTube?

Doesn’t that belong on “Annoying Your Partner (Official Thread)”?

remidns me of http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/s--TdpCNzD7--/t_slideshow/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_75/v1469805066/slides/2795/it-took-awhile.png

1 Like

@aggpass I don’t understand either reference, sorry

There is literally no two-word, two-syllable phrase that I won’t sing to the stingray theme tune.

4 Likes

Same - or four-syllables to The Osmonds Crazy Horses.

YES, oh man I feel so much less alone.

STU-PID HA-BITS
whoooo
whoooo

3 Likes

Ooh, that but Like A Virgin for me. Mushroom Omelette OOH cooked for the very first time mushroom omomomomelette

2 Likes