Sugary, sweet bread

Alright mr. Subway lawyer

Bad bread

10 Likes

Breading Bad

4 Likes

Fancy a subway now

5 Likes

100% vote for bread so far. DiS in the pocket of big (not) bread?

I mean i think the main thing at the end of the day is that a large multinational ended up having to pay taxes that they were trying to avoid on a technicality. A technicality that just so happened to define their essential product as something other than what it obviously is.

That sweet taste of justice. Buy fresh.

Edit: oh ffs of course @safebruv made my first point redundant before it was even made

2 Likes

Italian. Footlong. Ham. Turkey. Both cheeses. Tomato. Toasted. No crisps drink or cookies thanks. Cheers. Bye!

1 Like

It’s bread, it’s a sandwich shop, just cos it’s got loads of sugar in it doesn’t mean it’s not bread and anyone saying it does is pedantic to the extreme.

Reminds me of when people used to say that a Big Mac is technically a dessert because of the sugar content. Whatever man, it’s a burger, go eat your kale and shut up

8 Likes

Bye!

3 Likes

People used to do this?

1 Like

Yeah there was a rumour that McDonald’s added gherkins to it so they’d avoid it being classified as a dessert.

So much so they’ve had to address it:

3 Likes

It’s called subway because if you think it’s bread you’ve got to call it daddy

7 Likes

I see someone has already addressed the ‘why do you only serve breakfast until 11am’ question

2 Likes

FAQ: Full A Qherkins

if theres one thing the irish state likes doing, its making large multinationals pay their taxes!

8 Likes

10% of sugar to the amount of flour in a loaf is crazy

4 Likes

Just don’t eat one end. Simples!

3 Likes

Last ate a subway

• In the last week
  • In the last month
  • In the last 3 months
  • Since covid started
  • In the last year
  • In the last 2 years