Subway do soup

I saw it on a list of things and their allergens etc on the counter. About seven different types of soup. Do they actually though? I’ve never seen it. Do they do soup?

Soup is not an allergen

4 Likes

You can order a soup and fill it with lettuce if you want to “Have It Your Way”

12 Likes

“One footlong soup please, sandwich artist”
“I’m afraid I’ll have to get the soup artist from out back. I just work on sandwiches”
“Fine, thank you”

16 Likes

Can I have a soup on Italian herbs please

4 Likes

MARLON: One wild mushroom soup please.
ROSCOE: Six inch or footlong?
MARLON: Oh, no, not a sandwich. The wild mushroom soup.
ROSCOE: I know. Do you want it six inch or a foot long?
MARLON: Foot long.
ROSCOE: We haven’t got any bowls one foot in diameter.
MARLON: F͍u͔̠͖̗͝c̫̼̖k͖ ͚͚̣̩̥̖̙y̨̯͍͖͙̩ọ̝̠̮͙̤̀u

8 Likes

I don’t know but I’ll definitely be having to take a pack of antihistamines any time i go near a Subway in future, just in case.

1 Like

Could you pour the soup into a hollowed out sub like a trencher in medieval times?

1 Like

It was a list of everything they sell in a table with things checked when they contain gluten/nuts etc etc

Soup was on there, including wild mushroom, cream of mushroom, brocolli and stilton. Would’ve embarrassed myself had I asked for one. Clearly doesn’t exist.

Just looked up the Subway website to see if this is true, and there is no soup. There is, however, something called ‘bowl of meatballs’ in the ‘extras’ section and its the most depressing thing I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

really want this now

2 Likes

given that everything in subway tastes like everything else i’m impressed that they’ve managed to make a soup i’ve not tried and doesn’t exist taste like a plastic sandwich

Please may I play my never been to subway card now

2 Likes

You alergic to soup too, eh?

1 Like

This is canon

1 Like

Me too

Soupway

1 Like

Would you like a six inch or a foot long soup?

1 Like

Subway’s Souper Sundays!! Get yoursssss while they’re hot.

1 Like

I’d like a yard of soup

3 Likes