Succession (HBO) - Season 4 from March 27! (Blur spoilers ta)

That last scene - fuck me, brilliant

Love this show

1 Like

aaa

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/nocontextroyco/status/1168863713127874561

8 Likes

I’m loving this show so much - I’ve binged all the episodes and am now frustratingly up to date

2 Likes

Just started watching this a few weeks ago - finished season 1. Really enjoyed it.
Some great (despicable) characters.

1 Like

Enjoyed Greg’s Attack Child meltdown.

3 Likes

I’m about five episodes into Season 1. I like it but I don’t love it. Can’t quite decide if I’m going to plough on through.

I think my main problem with the show is the character of Roman who just seems too much of a caricature and somebody that Logan would have forbade from ever setting foot in the building.

I found that it really picked up in the second half of season one. I enjoyed the first 4/5 episodes a lot more on my rewatch before season two started.

That’s interesting to hear.

I’ll stick with it for a few more episodes then.

I am also five episodes through. Have you considered imagining that Kendall is antpoc?

2 Likes

This alone is enough to inspire continued viewing. Thank you.

I’m.all caught up and very irked that I will now have to wait a week between episodes.

2 Likes

Much tenser episode this week. The Roys aren’t really built for family dinners with company.

I thought that Kendall and Naomi getting the helicopter going was going to go very badly wrong.

1 Like

Good episode

Someone joked each season should have Kendall crashing a more outlandish vehicle, so in season 3 he crashes a spacecraft

4 Likes

So stressful

I was frustrated to have to watch S2 weekly but I don’t think my heart could handle binging this season, every episode has at least one intensely uncomfortable or stressful moment.

Tom is so good - ‘The King of edible leaves!’

1 Like

https://twitter.com/nocontextroyco/status/1173582307023704064

4 Likes

Anyone notice quite how much they say uh huh.

Storming episode this week. Quite the unravelling.