Sumday Thread

How are you all today? I’m off out so consider this thread a gift to the boards.

4 Likes

Having breakfast out in a fancy place. Feel out of place here really. Then off to work 12-9. Wooooooo.

Mornning cbbc et al. Feeling pretty dreadful today so will probably have a lazy day and do some house sorting and maybe watch a couple of films.

Morning team. Went for a cycle this morning but it got interrupted by the ‘Deutsche run’, a team marathon for Deutsche Bank employees. Is there anything these cunts won’t ruin?

Hackney carnival later :confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

Similar to yesterday really, gonna play football, then watch football (both association and American) and fit some Bojack and/or Mad Men in there

Going to book a few days in Biarritz today. Something to look forward to.

Probably try to finish the Arkham Horror card game campaign 'er indoors and I are playing through, we’ve only got one scenario left so should be doable but might take a few attempts. Dunno what else - American Gods, maybe?

Morning all,

Just listened to a podcast with Johnny Marr on. Now listening to the new old Neil Young, it is great.

No plans, would’ve played tennis but the weather is not looking great.

WFH tomorrow so might do some work today to split what I need to do over 2 days… but then again might not.

Probably watch some Twin Peaks and drink some beer.

2 Likes

good morning

:coffee: + :bread: :pig: :bread:

3 Likes

Anglos a sumday. Heading out for breakfast and bloody mary(s). Quiet one after that I reckon. Stay rude all.

Sold half my life off at a car boot sale this morning - utterly depressing experience and will probably just give everything to a charity shop next time.

Now got to go wheel my bike to Halford to get a flat tyre fixed after it went completely flat 5k from home yesterday. Better Sundays have been had.

1 Like

fix it yourself!! (it’s easy)

You have some old dear haggling over 20p?

To be completely honest I’d rather wheel it to halford. I appreciate how lame that is.

Pretty much. Then the one middle class couple who visited my stand insisted on paying double what I asked. :thinking: Was not worth getting out of bed early for.

Ok ive watched a YouTube video. If this goes badly I’m blaming you.

must be liberating now though? we rent furnished places but i still can never believe how much crap we’ve accumulated when it comes to move house.

Not even scratched the surface mate.

fair.

Coffee and Scone time
(it’s pronounced scone not scone)
Might go see IT today or tomorrow
Equally I might stay in and watch a flick

Why does he have to ruin a perfectly pleasant show? I’m not a massive Bake Off fan by any stretch but fucking hell.
I actually know a great bloke who’s a master baker. He would be a million times better than that dickhead. He’s really nice and really funny. Channel 4 would do well to get him on board. Might start a campaign.

Bit hungover but toast and coffee are sorting me out.

Wor Lass is watching some Nollywood romance on Netflix so I’m going to my office to play computer games.