I am fed up of winter, it’s an awful dreary gloomy nightmare.
Everything seems thoroughly depressing at the moment, so I am daydreaming about summer, here are some things I want to do when everything is brighter and better. Some more realistic than others
- swim in the Irish Sea
- go to the Euros
- cycle up some new big hills, follow the route of a Tour de France stage
- spend an entire day (week?) sat in the garden drinking cold lager and listening to cricket
- build or buy an outside pizza oven
- run a half marathon
- shoot <90 in a round of golf
- watch a lovely sunrise
- go camping and drink an entire box of wine
- go to the north of Scotland where it doesn’t get dark
- eat loads of tabbouleh
Do you like summer?