Summer Solstice eve

Sorry to hear you have to move out, that’s always stressful.

Evening.

Had turkey dinosaurs for dinner.

Going to take the dog for a wee walkie shortly.

That is pretty much it. Might have a strawberry split.

Shiiiiit, that lineup looks amazing. L’rain made my favourite album of last year. So glad our gal CMAT is getting around too.

This Post Paid For By PROF$

2 Likes

Think I know too many people from Margate.

1 Like

The other place I know too many people from is Lancaster.

I’ll check out L’rain as don’t know her stuff. I am a bit obsessed with CMAT at the moment!

that’s so rude! How can it be the longest day already?

1 Like

here’s a tip for you guys who are culinarily inclined:

eat some unsalted nuts but also eat some grapes at the same time

incredibly delicious and easy

3 Likes

This sounds magic, defo gonna try it thanks! :yum:

1 Like

She’s definitely pals with some promoters in Brighton, having played Mutations and Great Escape festivals. She’ll be back, for sure

1 Like

Evening

Have been so sensitive today, like a silly baby. Loads of boring stuff to do tonight which I’m kind of in the mood for. Eating salt and pepper chips whilst wearing a mid summer crown

2 Likes

Continuing my 100th rewatch of SATC (as it’s the only thing comforting when ill) and I’ve just started season 6 with Berger (who I can’t stand!) and Carrie is such a continual arsehole. Still love watching this show tho.

4 Likes

No its a paper one i bought from Oklahoma last year (shop not place). I’dlove to make a proper one.

I have a little gold headress thing that I’ve never worn in public but would wear everyday if i didnt feel silly

1 Like

This is me, apparently

11 Likes

your cat is unreal

3 Likes

Nailed it

3 Likes

I’d also like to express my enjoyment of the musical artist CMAT. Walked through town listening to her album earlier and it was a very good time.

1 Like

lovely night, might go for a wee drive up to loch lomond and then a wee walk perhaps :thinking:

2 Likes

She’s playing (Komedia, I think) in December so I’ll be going to that :grin:

1 Like

Magnificent cat! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like