Sun(day)'s out

Hay fever is totally out of control. If someone could just get me a hermetically sealed, pollen free chamber for the next couple of months that would be great.

Want to make something nice for lunch but totally lacking in inspiration and probably ingredients… actually, might do french toast :thinking:

got it pretty bad here man

send help

1 Like

I feel like bacon emojis might offer some sweet relief :bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

1 Like

even that photo of 2Xs breakfast was putting me on the boak. this is a rough one.

1 Like

Get a calippo

1 Like

if someone wants to bring me a calippo i wouldn’t say no

1 Like

I have 8 semi frozen ones in my freezer

deal.

(now that you’ve planted that idea in there i can tell I’m going to end up with a calippo at some point today)

Will take a photo when we get there!!

1 Like

french toast is pretty great tbf

always been very glad i don’t get hayfever. looks well shit.

1 Like

His veggie paella is very good.

That veg tart?

Sun’s not out in Barcelona! Going to do very little for the next few hours and then go and see some bands.

1 Like

I have an arbitrary rule that I don’t watch films before noon.

Also, nothing except the news before/during breakfast.

This new guy at work. I was told he’s really up himself. In bed I was looking through his facebook profile pics and he seemed like a standard topman Tory lad but then found an incredible profile photo of him in blackface.

Might go get a roast today.

When the third sentence started “In bed…” I thought that post was going to go in an entirely different direction.

4 Likes

It was my last day at my job yesterday (new one starts tomorrow!) and my colleagues bought me a lovely bunch of roses and lilies. I love lilies but they don’t love me :sneezing_face:
This happened when i left my last job as well!
When they open i might try taking the stamens off and see if that helps

I feel your pain. Think they look great, but am massively allergic to them. Eyes streaming and non stop sneezing if I’m anywhere near them.

“Your house: full of twigs” has absolutely done me for some reason.

4 Likes

If only eh sigh

Just got my folks to send me some baby photos for a baby shower I’m going to (guess the baby game or something). This one tickles me as I don’t think my expression has changed for 3 decades :joy:

21 Likes