Mor… oh… :neutral_face:

Gonna make a pie. That’s all the plans I got

1 Like

Anglos

Yep, plans are not part of my day.

*checks watch *

Pie details, if you please

Anglos a Sunday!

M’s birthday, though I’ve managed to convince it’s not her birthday until I get out of bed.

Standard daily headache already here.

19 Likes

Sourdough #1. I can already feel it’s gonna be a complete disaster.

1 Like

A sausage, cider and potato pie (with suet pastry) from the Pieminister cookbook. (Having had Dishoom recipes last night, it feels like Recreate A Restaurant weekend in the CCB household. I do have ‘regular’ cookbooks too!)

2 Likes

Morning Richmond, everyone else. Got work in a bit, then home to sort out the recycling and mop the kitchen floor. That’s it, that’s the plans.

HB, Scout Junior!

And Anglos, Scout :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Cakes Scout Jr :partying_face: :tada:

6 Likes

Happy cakes is the best birthday greeting I always forget about it though.

HAPPY CAKES! :cake::birthday::cupcake:

7 Likes

Toad with a hole

2 Likes

Good morning Rich, everyone

Winnie has just come and parked herself on my pillow. I can’t help but admire her total disregard for my personal space, as she settles herself into a comfortable naked potato position, pushing her butt right into my face. Don’t mind me Winnie! Don’t mind me.

Today’s only confirmed plans - make a delicious dinner and try to take my boy’s mind off his work anxiety.

1 Like

I’m a bitch, I’m a boy, I’m a cat.

3 Likes

Baked potato not naked potato!

10 Likes

Day 49 in isolation. Might bake a cake to celebrate day 50 :partying_face:

:grimacing:

4 Likes

woke up at 4am and couldn’t get back to sleep, so moved to the sofa. managed a couple more hours.

Gonna put some bread on and maybe go out on the bike again, but my enthusiasm for the later is waning. I have a nearly five week Strava streak going though, so it’d be such a shame to break it.

2 Likes

Morning all!!!

5am start with a shouty constipated baby. Coffee, weetabix, turbo trainer, probs want my lunch at 9:30.

Fancy a cake. What’s the easiest cake to make? It’s banana bread isn’t it?

RIIIIDE ONN!

2 Likes