Sundaaaaay

I was in bed at 10.30 and got up at 9.00.

Was going to watch some Strange Thingies but my television won’t internet.

As we’ve had a rare night away, we did what all good married couples do and fell asleep before MOTD. Having a lie in whilst listening to other people’s noisy children instead of our own and heading home shortly to relieve my parents who are likely rocking backwards and forwards in a corner by now.

3 Likes

morning!

groggy af. About to have coffee and pancakes tho :sunglasses:

Morning everybody
On a Sunday morning I sometimes like to imagine how long the queues are outside those The Breakfast Club places. It’s quite good fun.

2 Likes

Really? I’ve never been but I thought they must be at least kind of decent. Ish. I’ve been up in Soho a couple of times on a Sunday morning and they’ve been queuing around the corner and apparently the new one in Clapham is the same. Weird.

Excellent news.

My pro tip…babies are ace! Congratulations…

@Jeremys_Iron I was going to go but then I stayed in bed instead, might go this evening so I can put a word in then…:+1:t2:

Left it too late for an ocado slot so got to go and do a manual food shop, Mr S has asked for somethings really nice for lunch…any suggestions?

2 Likes

Morning. Definitely got a cold coming on - if it’s as bad as the one my colleagues have been selfishly coughing and spluttering around me then I’m in big trouble. Going to try to lay low today and take it easy.

@Slicky how about homemade goats cheese and pepper quiche with salad? That’s what I’d make right now if I could be arsed.

Went to the one in Brighton. Utter toss really. Expensive, poor quality good and a long, long wait.

1 Like

Yeeeee

5 Likes

Quiche sounds good…he doesn’t like goats cheese, IKR. But could go cheese and caramelised onion.

Why why why why did I order an Ocado delivery for 10am on a Sunday. I’m not able

Looks good- what’s the sauce?

Cheers slickers!

crosses self

1 Like

Just some mixed berries, p good

1 Like

I was supposed to go the oxford one last week but pulled out of the night out - glad now if it’s that bad.

Just took a look at their menu and their website is making me cringe

2 Likes

Never heard of it before. Sounds like it’s some typical London bullshit place. £11 for a full English. What the actual fuck.

2 Likes

Rubbish chain diner place.

Their proper food is rubbish but they do a mean stack of pancakes. Just seems to have massive tourist appeal coz of the kooky branding. Last time I went our server was dresses as harley quinn.

Oh yeah, i’m gonna be in At the Drive-in’s video shoot today :rofl:

6 Likes