Sundae

Morning dis.

Another crazy night of dreams. Woke up in the middle of the night too with a massive craving for chocolate and ate two lindt bunnies. The mini ones.

Looks like it’s going to be a gorgeous day so I may just pump up my tyres and go on a ride.

Hbu?

1 Like

Morning tilto! Off to work in a bit but it’s a short day so it’s not too bad. Roast later I think. Very sleepy :frowning:

Nhictb

1 Like

Up at 5:40 with the silly baby for both days of the weekend then :expressionless:

Morning/Anglos @tilty @anon19035908 @Twinkletoes and all.

Not got an awful lot planned for the day. Gonna make roast lamb for lunch, so I guess that’s the morning largely taken care of. Probably head out for a walk at some stage. Could have just c+p’ed this from the last six or seven Sundays

4 Likes

Gonna put some more slate down in the garden and cut the lawn. Then will have a bbq and catch up on last night Race Across the World.

2 Likes

Morning DiS.

Long family dog walk, followed by an afternoon of baking. Eldest has a Food Tech project to make carrot cake muffins, and the youngest has a Brownies baking badge she wants, so is doing a lemon drizzle cake.

I’m going to knock out a loaf while we’re at it.

And then I’m going to eat.

1 Like

Too aggressive weeber, too aggressive.

6 Likes

Morning.

Breakfast for kiddo done and my wife is laying in. washed up and now listening to The National with a cuppa (had a dream about the time I saw them with a big group of mates in 2010 and it’s made me a bit sad that I don’t or can’t see them). Probably do some shopping and a walk today

Morning DiS,

Banana pancakes for breakfast coming up, and a bike ride with the boy this afternoon (doing our best to avoid other people), then a roast later on. It almost feels like a normal Sunday. Whatever normal is.

Morning all!

Wor Lass premade some pancakes last night so we’ve eaten them for breakfast. We’ve got the second part of the online storytelling this morning involving mask making and we’re going to BBQ a load of food so we can eat it.

1 Like

Morning all,

Feeling slightly better today, still a bit of tummy ache, hoping a coffee will do the business.

Already been to Sainsburys to pick up an Argos and get some bread rolls for me burgers.

Anglos

Getting my insides twisted up by IBS so going to spend today squirming in discomfort and pain.

At least I didn’t have any plans.

R is playing with the most obnoxiously loud toy he has.

Finally had a good nights sleep!

5 Likes

Morning. In bed with some tea and radio.

Interrupted only by V talking me through the characters, plot, skins and play of Overwatch.

No plans today. Well racing around the world I guess…

1 Like

Going to say hello to my GF’s Nan from at least six feet away later! Will be delighted to see her.

I’m going to start rewiring a bass as parts arrived after that. Looking forward to testing my soldering skills.

3 Likes

Oh. That was disappointing.

1 Like

Getting myself ready to go to the allotment as it is likely to rain here from 3 o’clock tomorrow. Need to get these salads sown! :leafy_green:
Actually really proud of progress this week. Just took it over at the end of last year, and it took me a while to get it into shape.

3 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day.

16 Likes

New saute pan arrived today. Pretty exciting stuff.

Going to make cookies later.

11 Likes

Buzz feed is over isn’t it. Wanted to do a mad men quiz the other day and same problem

1 Like