Sundag

Good luck with the date!

Anglos. Dinner was rather peng last night, pal asked me to be one of his groomsman which was lovely but then followed by a fair whack of cokey-cains. I went to bed at 6am, god knows how Iā€™m awake and functioning now :grimacing: Intermittent crashes on the sofa for the rest of the day I reckon.

1 Like

Went out for a run. Donā€™t normally listen to music running but listened to Age of Adz for the first time in ages then Illinois :+1:

Now coffee, shopping, then family stuff.

Bleurgh :disappointed:

1 Like

I am going to IKEA and then the gym. Nothing else planned but probably build whatever we buy from ikea then chill out.

Sounds like an excellent date plan

Love Magnolia

Just remembered I have some cold pizza I can have for brekkie

3 Likes

Going to the tip!

Oh, Iā€™m going to make some baked vegan doughnuts too!

3 Likes

Need to some work as only read half of what I need to for tomorrowā€™s training.

Punch Drunk Love is on at the cinema but canā€™t decide whether to go see it.

Got absolutely ratfaced with an ATD last night. Woke up at about six in the morning and I was still drunk in bed. Feelint okay now though.

Going to visit a photography exhibition this afternoon, then Iā€™ll watch the football. Donā€™t need anything more stressful for my brain.

3 Likes

Worked out this morning that I hit double figures in terms of beer yesterday, but it averaged less than one an hour, so donā€™t feel too shabby today.

Kids are here, we have a bit of homework to do, clean out the hamster and go and buy him a birthday present as well.

Was dreading having to tell my ex that the ATD I met yesterday hadnā€™t invited her to his wedding in April (the silly sod didnā€™t put any names on the invite!). It went better than I expected. Having to face up to having conversations like that is a big driver behind my MH issues, so being able to get it done and not put it off for weeks and weeks feels quite positive.

Mainly a quiet day in the offing.

4 Likes

Gonna bake some of those jus roll pain au chocolates I think.

2 Likes

I did that thing where you get really drunk last night

ā€¦Jaipur on draught, kill me now

5 Likes

Just remembered I have a cherry Bakewell danish for breakfast so Sunday is back on track.

6 Likes

Woof.

You can come to play football with me if you want.

go on then ya reprobates

• no hangover :blush:
  • only a little :upside_down_face:
  • bit grey :unamused:
  • :skull:

0 voters

I would be up for that if I were nearer.

1 Like