Sunday 18 April

Back to work tomorrow nooo :sleepy:

1 Like

Had a go with the patio cleaner attachment for my pressure washer.

Before:

After:

6 Likes

Just had to dunk the cat in a bucket in the garden to get him clean. That was fun :grimacing::laughing:

4 Likes

At least now you know whether or not he’s a witch

13 Likes

I’ve just taken The Child for her first football training session. Even at three years old, I can see that ball control is not in our skillset.

2 Likes

My favourite DiSers are the ones who post in the SD thread

2 Likes

Cat bucket bath watse of time as M has just channeled her inner @andyvine

20 Likes

Had my first hair cut in about 6 months today :+1:

Sunday afternoon is a sacred time for watching junk on YouTube.

1 Like

Did a walk, saw the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond. Pretty goosed

11 Likes

my neighbours have painted my gate without telling us, AIBU for asking them why and telling to ask in future?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

got a load of shit from them for telling them this about how I’m a bad neighbour and a bad son I mean wtf

1 Like

Just heard a commotion comming from the living room. “I’ve got it! I’ve got it!”, exclaimed @Gnometorious. Keen to discover what she’d worked out, I rushed to the doorway. It turned out what she’d got was a particularly fancy new dance move and she was tearing up the room.

1 Like

Is it a communal gate or solely for your use?

If its the latter then it is very reasonable to ask wtf they’re doing. Very strange behaviour to start painting other people’s property completely unsolicited.

It’s our gate it doesn’t lead into their property. Gave me some half assed excuse that they knocked and there was no answer. Apparently I was a bad neighbour where I lived before though I have no recollection of how and no idea how she would know that. Horrible woman.

1 Like

She sounds it.

Still can’t imagine why you’d paint the neighbours gate without getting their approval first. It’s not really a ‘Well, you didn’t tell me not to…’ situation.

5 Likes

I think it’s more like they treated it with something but even so, got back and thought…this is not the same colour as it was, touched it and wet paint stuff on my hand. It’s not so much the gate as the weird principle of just doing what you feel like with other people’s property without notifying them. Feel very on edge now as to what they will try next

1 Like

worst is them turning it round and saying I’m an ungrateful neighbour and a terrible son for complaining about this.

In actual fact, I’d guessed an answer right on whatever quiz show was on the TV and the dance was in celebration.

3 Likes

Went on a nice big walk, the footpath went straight through this great bunch of cows

My partner made us take a diversion and go off piste. She does not like cows

8 Likes