Sunday 29

1x bacon and maple syrup
1x blueberry, Greek yoghurt, maple syrup

Wbu hun?

Like a sandwich of fried bread with curried chickpeas and sauces - HOW TO MAKE TRINIDAD DOUBLES - DETAILED RECIPE & INSTRUCTIONS - Cooking With Ria - I’ve never made it before! But I’ve had it as street food and it’s great.

3 Likes

Everyone naming themselves ‘Gnome’ so you end up with gnomes 1 to 6 and you have no idea who anyone is

• Hilarious
  • Annoying!!

0 voters

Those are all very tasty sounding words!

3 Likes
  • I have made a Christmas cake
  • I have not but someone in my household has
  • Just going to buy one
  • No Christmas cake

0 voters

Morning all!

I’m not sure if it was the takeaway I ate last night or the very sweet banana chocolate beer I drank before bed but I slept terribly as a result of dehydration and high blood sugar.

The Child has been a pirate, a superhero and an explorer this morning. Luckily we’ve now talked her into watching Toy Story 2 for a bit. She’s meant to be going to the park for a distanced play date but outside is - 1…

i never knew i needed this

1 Like

Morngang! I’ve been doing some piano and strings arrangement this morning, very satisfying it is too. Heaven knows what the day is going to bring, but there’s only one way to find out, and that’s to put your face in it. Weather not so great here.

Whoa why’s everyone hating on Christmas cake, it’s mega.

4 Likes

No hating on them from me, I just forgot to make my own and shop ones always have bits in/on them I don’t like so none for me this year :-1:

(hopefully going to make a big ol’ yule log though, the Nigella recipe that has all the chocolate in it)

3 Likes

Never has enough cherries

2 Likes

Inferior to Christmas pudding

4 Likes

Oh that Nigella Yule log is the absolute best! Good shout

2 Likes

had 10 notifications when I opened DiS this morning

1 Like

Always just add the whole pot of cherries when I male mine, as much as I love snacking on leftover cherries they are also the best thing in the cake.

1 Like
2 Likes

the secret is to do loads of amazing posts just before going to bed

8 Likes

Always end up slathering it in so much of the icing that it goes almost to thw point of collapse, and still have a pot of leftovers to re-ice the ends a few times and also just eat by the spoonful :yum:

2 Likes
5 Likes