Sunday 2nd August 2020

Silly toddler up at 4:30. She’s a bundle of energy. Keeps showing me a toy seal so I make its sound. Hayfever through the roof again. Can’t cope. Whatcha up to, DiS?

3 Likes

I woke up at 4 for no reason. Just watched the film ‘unfriended’ on netflix. It was surprisingly entertaining. I’m very hungover and today is going to be a long day

1 Like

Currently doing my second night shift of three. Tedious but manageable.

3 Likes

Up and going to the seaside. Once I have made picnic, gathered towels and stuff, got kids up, breakfast and checked weather.

5 Likes

Which seaside?

Burton Bradstock, near Bridport. Leaving early to beat the crowds with luck…two hour trip, might have a power nap on the way.

1 Like

That’s pretty adorable, even for someone awake at such a monstrous hour.

5 Likes

Have a great day.

1 Like

Anglos a today

No plans. Hope it it is less hot.

So boring.

Had a very weird stress dream about my cat, kinda messed up my sleep

Yeah she’s annoyingly cute at the moment. Does everything with a proper sparkle in her eyes

7 Likes

Morning everyone. Fell asleep on the couch last night at 10ish, woke by TV to get up to bed and fell straight asleep. Tramadol was making me v high last night.

Woke at 2am when I wore off again. Fucks sake. Feel like a zombie.

Got to pack up the house more today, but going to take the kids to the park first.

Hello!

Sore back, and a shoulder that’s been weird for days that I can’t figure out. Back is probably a lot due to a bed that’s softer than I’m used to. Ahhh, life at 30+!

Being driven into the mountain farm in about half an hour to ride back with some guests from yesterday. They were six women in their twenties having a bachelorette party, they looked a bit overwhelmed when I said I would be there at 9:30 today and they should be oacked and ready by then… Quite interested to see how they’re getting along today. A lot of drink in their luggage obviously :joy:

Wishing a nice and relaxing Sunday to all :sparkles:

11 Likes

Morning

My eldest child is 21 years old today. Seeing her later on, next eldest has taken over the kitchen to make a very elaborate looking biscoff and coffee birthday cake. I managed to make a coffee at least

Beautiful clear sky today

16 Likes

How much icing and or batter are you going to sneak before it’s done?

1 Like

Morning everyone, think there might be a bee in my kitchen but I can’t see it.

This is beautiful, totally perfect for a Sunday morning (and the looped section at the end ooo)

Morning everyone except the man in this video.

None! Too early for icing and I’m not a fan of raw batter

Aw yeah

6 Likes