Sunday 2nd August 2020

Feel so flat. Wish I could melt into the couch and exist in some soft, cushiony inter dimensional space.

2 Likes

Got a bad back so I can’t really sit, so if I want to use the puter, I gots to do so lying awkwardly with it as I am now. Sooooo… in that case, I might use today as an excuse to start Resi 2

Finished the final little coda of Kentucky Route Zero too, wharra masterpiece

I know this isn’t the gaming thread but bad back ya know, whaddaya expect me to do walk between all my threads?

C’MON

1 Like

using the smart switch app to get my old data onto my new phone and watching that innocent small slab of circuitry become filled to the brim with a sad lad’s mess of dating and podcast apps

2 Likes

The mrs has gone to get me some kind of breakfast. I am pretty much never leaving the bed. Brighton was a good and somehow safe night out last night and I’ve dodged my hangover which is suspicious

3 Likes

You can get there quicker by horse, put it in cinematic mode

3 Likes

Morning everyone! :wave:

Had a really fun night last night, ended up drinking lots and eating delicious food and watching films :blush:

Ended the night by somehow managing to entangle myself in a roadworks sign :laughing: on my way to getting into the taxi. Once sat down I felt something sticky on my hand, looked down and it was COVERED in blood. I grabbed it and tried not to draw attention to the taxi driver. Got home, washed off my hand, expecting to see a massive gouge out of my hand… and it is the tiniest cut in the world. How very disappointing. How did it make so much blood? HOW.

4 Likes

Morning. It’s bloody lovely out.

Met a very affectionate puppy called Taco earlier, which was nice until the point he started sniffing my nuts, at which point his owners just looked embarrassed… Whose narrowboat is this: Jennifer Lopez’s or George Clooney’s?

8 Likes

Morning

My little sister is here. She’s requested we watch Finding Dory :fish::tropical_fish::whale::octopus::shark::blowfish::dolphin::shell::fish::hibiscus:

Going to eat some banoffee pie for breakfast.
Really tempted to use a dcdb as an edible spoon :thinking:

Can’t stop laughing at this picture I just took of Winnie.

16 Likes

Hi dis
I’m going to do some cleaning then maybe wash up then it might be lunch time then I’ll do some sewing then make dinner. In that time, I predict that my boyfriend will have been playing video games the whole time.

Awh man I feel so much better now that I’ve brushed my teeth​:grimacing::+1::grinning:

3 Likes

How is my hayfever this bad in august ffs?

1 Like

Why did none of you tell me a kangaroo got arrested in Florida last month??
You lot are fake friends

1 Like

I remembered to turn over my calendar :smiling_face:

Took the dog out for a walk. Gonna put some washing on and then have a nap I reckon. My room is full of stuff I’ve been sorting and I want to have a go at Marie kondo-ing what’s under my bed later, god

17 Likes

Got to do some work today :frowning:
Also got to go to the office tomorrow, which I hate

It’s really, dreadfully busy :frowning:
Leftover chinese for lunch though :slightly_smiling_face:

Watched Finding Dory last week, was very disappointed by the bully seals and wished they got some come uppenance

1 Like

5 Likes

Cuddle party!

• Cuddle party! :blush:
  • No thanks :no_entry_sign:

0 voters

Yeah, they suck.

1 Like