Sunday 30th

Morning!

Off for a run

24 Likes

Anglos

Set an alarm this morning so we could start practicing school morning routines but I really don’t want to get out of bed. So up early for no reason.

6 Likes

Hi. Still got the sads but had a nice day seeing family and chatting yesterday. Today involves garden chores. Might get the strimmer out

8 Likes

Morning!

Remembering there’s leftover pizza is one if the best feelings in the world, isn’t it.

Can someone come and stroke me gently back to sleep, please?

I’m hungry

7 Likes

Got gym at 12. Might have a walk before that

At work. Not happy about it, obviously.

Good morning :blush:
Doing an online shop, always enjoy that. The possibilities!
Gonna do cleaning and washing and other Sunday things today. Also I downloaded some more Sims packs so very excited to play them :grin:
Nothing else to report, I don’t think

1 Like

It is TENET day

Morning! It’s sushi Sunday! :fish_cake: :sushi::bento::fried_shrimp:

5 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

15 Likes

Lads ngl so excited. Twenty pounds for all you can eat sushi including salmon sashi.

Six rounds of a choice of about twenty items and you can have as many as you like.

And also one round of hot food where again you can choose as many items as you like.

5 Likes

Are you describing last night’s dream?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Morning

Going to go for a bike then I’m going to spend some time holding a ladder for my neighbour

After that the world is my oyster no plans at all, anyone want to go for a pint?

Is this some sort of test

3 Likes

Spent an hour watching pasta making videos to try and fix the mistakes I made last night. Guess I’ll have to make some
more next week to test out my learning then

Maybe off to the pub this evening, before then coffee, breakfast pancakes (as per the Weekly Routine thread) and book

1 Like

Yes a delicious sushi test

Sorry to post and run.
I hope everyone has lovely days.

@anon89873996 does R start school this week coming or the week after? I bet he will love it :blush:

Looks like a good day to be out in the garden @rich-t

• Pizza
  • Sushi
  • Sushi on pizza !?

0 voters

@kermitwormit what do the packs give you? More furniture/hobbies etc?

@grievoustim enjoy the bike ride man :mountain_biking_man:

@JaguarPirate I made fresh pasta for the first time last week, it turned out ok - what happened with yours? I’m sure you’ll smash it next time around

2 Likes

All you can eat sushi just doesn’t sound right.

I am off for sushi tomorrow though

At least this is the last bank holiday n that… must get easier from here on…?