Sunday 30th

Starts on Wednesday :grimacing:

4 Likes

Have the reviews for this been favourable so far? Enjoy. Kind of miss the cinema

1 Like

Nothing good is ever going to happen again

A bit. Itā€™ll be less manic cause the school holidays are finishing but then weā€™ll get everyone else who wants to go on holiday and normally would in April/May but couldnā€™t. Theyā€™re generally older and a bit better to deal with though. Everywhere here is fully booked until at least October.

Shall I meet you there?

1 Like

Itā€™s coming up on the anniversary of my dadā€™s death, so Iā€™m meeting my mam at his grave (well, the tree that weā€™ve planted for him in the natural burial ground).

So, erm, that. Literally nothing else planned.

FYI watched Queen and Slim last night. It is a very good movie.

1 Like

Meet me for one after lunch with Tilters?

2 Likes

Ended up tough, so trying to work out if that was over kneaded dough, over/under cooked or just not rolled out thin enough (think itā€™s most likely this tbh)

The dough worked though and I got something edible so, itā€™s a start! How long did you cook yours for and What shape or style?

Right or not itā€™s freaking awesomeeeeeee

2 Likes

I actually would yaknow but seeing a frenn

1 Like

Anglos isnā€™t it.
Did all my chores yesterday so Iā€™m going to chill so fucking hard today.
Mainly going to be thinking about buying a very nice table and eating

Live cricket on BBC later which Iā€™m stupidly excited about.
Whatā€™s the weather like in Manchester?

Yeah! Loads of new stuff and content and fun to be had :grin:

1 Like

I have no idea - avoided everything about it, especially the threads on here!

1 Like

:rotating_light:Nee nori nee nori :rotating_light:

Sushi Police innit

3 Likes

I used Jamie Oliverā€™s recipe which was 1egg, 100g of flour Per person. I started of making the dough by hand but then cheated and chucked it in the blender/machine until it formed a dough.

Worked the dough for 5mins or so then chilled in the fridge from midday until the evening.
Made long thin strips kindā€¦? Canā€™t remember what itā€™s called but only cooked it for 3-5minutes. :kissing_closed_eyes: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

My relatives have been saying itā€™s been unheard of down the south coast. The overflow car parks being constantly full. 9000 people in a beach fit for 3000ā€¦ :grimacing:

1 Like

Kids going fishing so wonā€™t need to listen to in depth descriptions of flight simulator which is the new thing.

Fall guys then!

7 Likes

I keep getting a properly massive sulk on when I canā€™t beat the Seesaw game. Think Iā€™ve done it once out of 10-15 attempts.

1 Like

Estimates here are that the population of Salcombe has gone from 5000 to 28,000 at a constant since July 4th. Itā€™s absolutely mad.

Itā€™s a pretty long round trip anyway.

1 Like