Sunday 5/7/20

Morning all!

Slept until 9.30, which is a fantastic lie in.

I’ll be roasting some celeriac, watching some football and playing computer games. I had offered to take Wor Lass on a walk but the sky has blackened and opened in the last few minutes so probably won’t do that.

Wor Lass wants to get takeaway again (same thing as Friday from the same restaurant) and I’m so amused that I’ll probably go along with her. Normally, she won’t entertain eating the same thing (or the same ingredients) on consecutive days.

1 Like

Jam on toast for breakfast which I haven’t done for years. Going to walk to the harbour in a minute and pick up rolls and potato scones for lunch. Weather today feels like it could do anything.

1 Like

What was so good you’d have it twice?

From Thai Siam in Finnieston.

4 Likes

Cheese on toast for breakfast, indulgent and delightful.

Working all day today but quite happy with that.

3 Likes

Oh, and anglos

4 Likes

It’s really windy here. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah, 40mph winds here this afternoon according to the forecast.

1 Like

Damm that’s fast wind

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered about that place!

FYI Glasgow dissers, Ka Pao now do a takeaway banquet, but you have to be very quick as it sells out in minutes

4 Likes

Walk into town with kiddo was lovely. Got some picnic bits, a chocolate chip brioche to ‘share’ with O and a wanker coffee.

2 Likes

Making cookies and ignoring everything I should be doing.

Went out to the harbour in blue sunshine and came back in torrential rain :woman_shrugging:

Lovely boat names, what was the weather like?

11 Likes

Actually quite funny for you

2 Likes

Off on a walk

:fire:

2 Likes

Setting up some beeves ahead of our AQOS cup tie

1 Like

Love that restaurant so much!!

1 Like

Well jel of your trip away! Has the weather cleared? Up the coast we have blue skies, finally. I’m checking the weather apps before going for my run as last week I went out in the rain and came back with sunburn. It can change seasons here in the space of half an hour- so hard to plan for!