Sunday 7

Gosh it’s early. Porridge?

2 Likes
1 Like

Toddler did some crying at 4 then went back to sleep. I have obvs been awake ever since.

5 Likes

Some up at 4.30 (no toddler). Still awake. Bleurgh.

Gonna go downstairs soon and watch the cricket before finishing off my no knead bread.

1 Like

Morning early club! Up to watch the cricket again a d already planning this afternoons nap. Hope everyone has a good day

Going to bed now. Stayed up all night watching the cycling in Australia. More sporty sporty sport later. Entire 24 hours of sporty sport.

1 Like

Anglos

Everything’s gone to shit already, so that’s nice.

Pretty sick of this.

And if we had any snow overnight, as forecast, it didn’t settle. Ffs. It does say it could be snowing pretty much all day though, so there is hope…

Morning. Up early making slow cooker casserole. Off to work in an hour. Tea, toast and a shower before that though.

Good morning @tilty @Twinkletoes @frenchtoast @riverwise @HotBeefTrauma @cowcow @anon89873996 @rich-t and anyone below this post :arrow_down:

No toddlers, but a full bladder woke me at 3.45am and I struggled to be back to sleep. Was lying in bed thinking of how to fold filo pastry (you know how your brain gets stuck in irrational loops at that time of night?) and took ages to get back to sleep.

Today we await The Beast From The East 2: The Bloodening. Other than that, no major plans.

Here’s the :sunny: DAYLIGHT UPDATE :sunny: without further ado!

London
:sun_with_face: :crescent_moon: :clock1: :heavy_plus_sign:
07:28 17:01 09:32:35 +3:32
Edinburgh
07:55 16:59 09:04:34 +4:16
King’s Lynn
07:30 16:55 09:25:20 +3:43
Salcombe, Devon
07:39 17:19 09:39:33 +3:22

Congratulations to London! You’ve broken the 5pm barrier.

11 Likes

Off back to sleep

Anxiety dreams about work so, that’s good.

Online shop came. Substituted 4 x 12 kitten food sachets with 1 x 12 adult food and they’ve not sent me a refund and customer services aren’t open. So now I have to go to the shop anyway with M despite being high risk, and try to find enough money from somewhere for Hungry Cat. Screw you sainsbos.

Thank you, Points of View, for reading my letter

Took me a while to realise you meant adult cat, not adult human.

4 Likes

Yes, all my food comes in sachets

1 Like

So you could say :slightly_smiling_face:
The ones you sent back :slightly_smiling_face: :dark_sunglasses:
Had sacheted away :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Made myself late for work to post that. Worth it.

8 Likes

Morning! Up to steward at church…going to be very cold.

Then it’s work, nap, telly, make some dinner that can be cooking while the big match is on. Watch more Lasso.

I forgot how “sacheted” might be pronounced. “Satch-et-ed away? What’s he talking about?.. Ohhhhh sashayed

2 Likes

Still giggling at going “ooh adult food” like Jerry in Rick&Morty does: “hmm… human music”

2 Likes

I could but I kept them, funky.

1 Like