🎪 Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday Dinner 29/30-08-2021 🤟🏻

11 Likes

Only tip would be to buy another pizza stone - never really got the same results on a baking sheet

1 Like

Use foil, doubled over for strength. Not as good but better than a tray …I have found anyway.

Pretty angry I’ve got to admit.
Went to the beach earlier. Partner said she’d sort lunch. We had a single sandwich to share between 4 and some dry cheese oatcakes.
On the way home I said I’ll make a Thai curry for dinner. Get home with ingredients. She says actually nah let’s get a takeaway from this amazing looking place I’m like aiiiight good shout. I have a power nap and wake up and she’s done some supermarket pizzas in the oven.
I’m thinking divorce.

6 Likes

Chinese at me mams

8 Likes
  • Indian
  • Chinese
  • Pizza

0 voters

pizza place near me has nacho pizza on sale so i guess i’ll get that…ffs

2 Likes

It’s a standard Sunday vegetable pad thai for me today :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Damn right that’s not my pizza

6 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

Looks like you’ve got a good bake on that.

1 Like

3 Likes

I made a Sunday dinner, it was a solid 8/10

Looking forward to the leftovers tomorrow already

10 Likes

This looks incredibly substantial even for my standards and assuming it’s for a family. Looks tasty too.

Good job

Cheers. Yeah, just the three of us today so plenty of leftovers

No one element was spectacularly good but it was a high average across the bord (‘bord’ - pronounced the same as board is Swedish for ‘table’)

2 Likes

Strawberry :strawberry: :cake: :yum:

6 Likes

now this I can get into

1 Like

I had some fucking excellent pakora.

5 Likes

I had tempura prawns and a selection of stir fried veg in sesame oil and honey and soy glaze

7 Likes