Sunday and that then

Be bold, start cold! I’ve got a week off work so might actually make it into the forest on the bike this week. Or road if it seems muddy.

Sleeping baby / grumpy toddler here, I’m trapped under the former and want breakfast.

The new carpet for my bedroom is finally coming tomorrow which is good, but I’ve got to move all my stuff out of there today and disassemble the bed and will probably need to get a neighbour to help me shift a couple of things which is all very, very bad

All the ballache of moving house with none of the excitement.

2 Likes

We have two rooms that we didn’t get carpeted when we moved in (partly for cost reasons and partly because we didn’t think The Child was fussed when she was 1) and we’re at the point where we should be thinking about getting them done.

I can’t work out how we’re going to be able to dismantle, move and store the furniture in those two rooms because the places we’d normally put things we need to get out of the way is those two rooms.

Godspeed!

3 Likes

cwbavfti

4 Likes

Hiring professionals. They’re pretty good at working with furniture and limited space.

1 Like

I’m heartbroken and happily engaged! It’s a very confusing time thanks Taylor

Why was I sending everyone pictures of my grazed knee last night :woozy_face::flushed:

1 Like

Morning morning

Day off. No plans. Can’t lose.

1 Like

Been visiting both lots of elderly parents Friday and Saturday. Couple of days in Cumbria now and it’s a lovely sunny day. Can feel my stress levels coming down already.

4 Likes

Two atd’s have gotten engaged so I stayed up until about 5 in the morning drinking a ridiculous amount with them. I feel like Mr Toast.

9 Likes

Take care of yourself, Mr Toast x

1 Like

Tried to go see Spencer but seems I made up a screening time that doesn’t exist. Every other showing is too late or has subtitles so it’s a no go

Guess it’s back to my original plan of bumming round the vinyl shops, maybe grabbing a solo beer, buying/selling some guitar gear then back home for filmage

Also

Found it again :moneybag:

5 Likes

@adorable.monkey shared a post on Instagram: "New friend! 🐶😍
(@myrtlebeachsafari)". Follow their account to see 421 posts.

1 Like

4 Likes

Can’t help but feel he’s a bit grumpy :laughing:

21 Likes

Not feeling today one little bit

Trying to read. Really enjoying both books I’ve got on the go at the moment but my brain just won’t focus. Really hard to get lost in a story when your thoughts won’t stop jumping around :persevere:

About to watch Exterminate All The Brutes, Raoul Peck’s 4-part «origin story of white supremacy», in one sitting in one of the best cinemas in Europe. Will be…. intense.