Sunday Angles

I don’t know if this is the right place to bring it up, but I haven’t got a Save The Date yet.

My mate sent a video to our group Whatsapp the other week of one of his neighbours who apparently owns about 4 or 5 luxury cars (and parks them all on the street outside their flats) kicking off at God when their bit of London got really flooded and his cars got submerged. At one point, he kicked a wheelie bin as it floated past.

6 Likes

Might be worth taking here:

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/hows-your-career-existential-crisis-going/22494?u=keith

I’m currently considering retraining but I’ve given myself an easy option by considering retraining as something that might need another degree and definitely will need a doctorate, so just the six years of FT study.

1 Like

Can you explain that pun please? Think i’m just too obtuse to get it.

Anyway, I’m off to Mars in a minute, should be good.

1 Like

How have I only just woken up? That’s ridiculous!

Hiyaaaa

Got sweet fa planned today :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This is illegal and I fucking hate it when people do it (happens loads outside our flat because it’s a drug dealing hotspot) but do I ever say anything? No :sob:

3 Likes

Morning.

Had a packed day of driving my beloved partner across London yesterday to participate in one of the last London parkruns (Walthamstow) he’s not done. Think he’s got 3 to go out of 56 now. It meant we got to explore a bit of London we’ve never been to before so that was very nice.

Today we’re off for a Nice Lunch in Lewisham.

5 Likes

Morning all.

Going to stroll down to Chorlton shortly, hoping that the sun keeps up. There’s some nasty looking clouds about.

Looking for nice bright outdoor plant pots. Struggling to find decent ones.

#bemorerobspierre

1 Like

Our cotton is tomorrow and fuck knows what I’m getting, not that there’s any money for anything anyway like.

It is the National day of my chosen land today. Lancastrians do NOT interact!

1 Like

fuck all planned, might go see my nephews, might not though. might just have a lazy day watching films and eating. :slight_smile:

I’m completely stuck :grinning:

A cotton scented candle

1 Like

My husband got me something like this for our cotton anniversary as I also sew:

il_340x270.2638165231_a2bx

7 Likes

E17 represent! Find any nice places?

We were down at the town hall this morning with our toddler running around in the new fountains. 100% recommend as a wholesome activity.

I really have a craving for a curry with paneer and peas. Not going to make it though unfortunately.

On a very luxurious train to Doncaster, to get a far less luxurious one to Manchester.

Glad to see you’re on a train, otherwise I’d be telling you to get off DiS unless you need an emergency delivery of Lucozade Sport

1 Like