Sunday, anglos a

:wave: anglos a Sunday, DiS

Today’s theead comes with an optional emoji summary of your day! Mine:
:coffee: :red_car::house_with_garden::birthday::balloon::red_car::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

4 Likes

Morning. The kids were up a lot in the night. I’m at the gym. Might do some soft play later and then try and crack on with sorting the house in prep for putting it on the market. Funday Sunday

:weight_lifting_woman::man_lifting_weights::family_man_woman_girl_boy::soccer::roller_coaster::coffee::hammer::wrench::broom::anguished::frowning_with_open_mouth::dizzy_face:

Oh fuck it

1 Like

:coffee::fried_egg::dog2::walking_man::hammer_and_wrench::video_game:

Also :wastebasket::red_car: (tip run)

1 Like

Morning all.

:croissant: :red_car: :musical_keyboard: :video_game: :sleeping:

Hope you’re all well.

1 Like

Anglos! Can’t find an emoji for working in a probably deadly quiet farm shop and playing Steve Wright’s Sunday Love Songs bingo with the butcher. Might have breakfast for dinner.

1 Like

:croissant: :coffee: :poop: :oncoming_automobile: :european_post_office: :sleeping_bed:

1 Like

:coffee::shower::books::seedling::shopping_cart::man_technologist::soccer::zzz:

1 Like

:coffee: :bread: :open_book: :tv: :open_book: :sandwich: :sleeping: :pizza: :tv: :game_die: :sleeping:

1 Like

:mountain_snow: :fr: :minibus: :switzerland: :coffee: :open_book: :flight_departure: :sleeping: :flight_arrival: :uk: :bus: :house: :video_game: :tv: :sleeping_bed:

1 Like

Why is there no Scotland emoji

Feel bad for shouting at M in the night thinking she was just whining but then an hour later threw up spectacularly. Second stomach bug in 3 weeks. Yuck.

Hoping we don’t have to leave the flat today, and my bank balance of -£0.70 would agree.

Too tired to emoji it up.

Feeling a touch delicate after the meat last night. Off to collect the kids in fifteen mins, then homework, Mario Kart and maybe a kick about.

Early night for all.

3 Likes

:see_no_evil:
:sleeping:
(Telly is broken)

1 Like

I’m going to get up in a min to make blueberry muffins which are now our Sunday morning staple

Then start mega clean/tidy/organise!

:rotating_light: bf is going to the dump :rotating_light:

3 Likes

:sleeping::dog::poop:

:coffee: :weight_lifting_man: :coffee: :shower: :coffee: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :shallow_pan_of_food: :sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

:squid::smiley_cat::handshake::badger::badger::badger:

1 Like

Had a spectacular night last night. Thanks @xylo, you’re a top lad. Very tired now. Doing some solo parenting so my partner can get out on her bike, then my parents are coming up to visit. But first…

:coffee: :coffee:

12 Likes

:sleeping_bed::bath::plate_with_cutlery::movie_camera::plate_with_cutlery::sleeping_bed:

1 Like