Morning

Hungover and shagged out but

Hotel breakfast
:+1:t3:

Hbu?

14 Likes

Morning!

Just making an Omlette for brekko.

Off to York for a few days later, so got a long (3 and a half hours!) train journey in a bit. Train picnic! Maybe a cheeky train beer. Canā€™t wait!

So tired. Having two bairns and getting adequate sleep is impossible.

Really need to go for a run but also want more sleep. Without taking the piss and leaving the wife saddled I canā€™t do both.

Back to work properly tomorrow. Would like to be more prepared but energy levels are low.

Staying at a friendā€™s house, Iā€™ve been up an hour and thereā€™s no sign of anyone else. I really want to go home but canā€™t just bugger of.
Plus, I want breakfast :sweat_smile:

Going to see the 70mm print of 2001 this afternoon, that should be good.

2 Likes

Morning all,

Up early, showered and on the way to a local car meet up. My sister and brother in law are meeting us there too so thatā€™ll be nice. Canā€™t wait for a bacon bap tbh. Artisan Market on in town so will pop down there this afternoon. Maybe take big dog to a stroll to the pub later if itā€™s cool enough for him.

Have a nice day all! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

:woozy_face::dizzy_face::woozy_face::dizzy_face::sleeping::confounded::face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Morning all.

Feeling yesterdayā€™s walk in my legs today.

Travelling home today. We were thinking of booking in a Sunday roast somewhere, but after so much food over the last 4 days Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m feeling it.

@JaguarPirate we had a good stay. Saw some good fringe stuff, though it was very quiet. Plus I had to deal with 2 of my favourite places havenā€™t reopened after lock down.

Working until 6.30. yay

Morning all.

Feeling yesterdayā€™s walk in my legs today.

Travelling home today. We were thinking of booking in a Sunday roast somewhere, but after so much food over the last 4 days Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m feeling it.

@JaguarPirate we had a good stay. Saw some good fringe stuff, though it was very quiet. Plus I had to deal with 2 of my favourite places havenā€™t reopened after lock down.

Itā€™s the 15th isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Yeah :rofl:

1 Like

Urgh slept so badly because there was some kind of farm machinery going until gone 3am! Wtf!

Traditional veggie fry-up, LME style

Not pictured: buttered toast

8 Likes

Morning loveliesā€¦been up and out already

Going to my mumā€™s for a cup of tea once everyone is ready / R has got up @shinymcshine just give it ten years and sleep is fine :star_struck:

Then itā€™s more football, lounging about and maybe cooling something interesting for dinner.

1 Like

It is indeed the 15th

Which I ought to know as itā€™s my wedding anniversary today. I guess it feels like it was yesterday so I got ahead of myself

Can someone fix it? Ta

1 Like

Removed my rear pulley from my bike and cleaned it, then replaced and fiddled with the barrel adjuster for half an hour.

Luv2ridemybicycle.

Neve head it calls that before.

Iā€™m so sorry

6 Likes

View from our room btw

Also, 500 year old lad on the wall

And last night

Good times

6 Likes

Late summer innit, so the farmers are going to be doing as much harvesting as they can while it is dry. Not quite ā€œmaking hay while the sun shinesā€ but essentially that.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense. It was just surprising because my experience of French people in rural France is that they really strictly adhere to the ā€˜no noise late at night/on Sundaysā€™ etc.