Sunday August 15th

But they mostly do though :slight_smile:

Picked some blackberries from the garden and made blackberry vodka. Going to leave it to distill for a week or so and see what it’s like (delicious I hope :crossed_fingers:)

6 Likes

Just watched M devour this

I’ve had a craving for a cup of tea, i never drink tea but being near the seaside really brings out my inner brit

16 Likes

good name

1 Like

Invented Monopoker today. Monopoly but every 5 goes you play a hand of poker using your money, properties etc to bet with. @Epimer I’ll wire you £350, get those patents rolling in.

Find a way of getting people naked and we’ll get it on Channel 4.

2 Likes

Strip monopoker simple

2 Likes

Hosted by Scarlett Moffat and Phil Wang.

Went to a new yoga place near me today, never see myself as a ‘yoga person’ (whatever that is) but this was just a really inclusive, warm space to be in and they played a playlist including Aldous Harding and Kelly Lee Owens during the session. Good vibes and glad I discovered it. Going to make some burgers now.

6 Likes

Wow, what are the odds, we must be on the other side

10 Likes

did you know that explorer in spanish is exploradora

2 Likes

4 Likes

Oof I’ve absolutely wasted today.

1 Like

Christ, having a very tough time knowing I have to endure another empty, pointless week.

1 Like

only another like 2,000 weeks to go though

then you get to retire.

Can you find little things to look forward to? Seeing a friend, eating cake, reading a book you’re excited about? Hugs x

1 Like

thunderbirdslaughing.wmv

3 Likes

There’s a ‘Team GB homecoming’ concert on BBC1

Took big dog the pub this afternoon and he had a great time. He’s getting on a bit now so we don’t often take him down as its a big walk for him and he only has short walks, so it was a nice treat. He’s shattered now and snoozing away. I just ate too much food for tea, am drinking a lovely gooseberry and elderflower cider and watching a movie on Shudder.

2 Likes

4 Likes