Sunday Daydream Thread

Just at home, or would you set up a training camp somewhere for optimum practice conditions?

Training camp on the moon. Minimum distractions. Also no nerds in my house.

1 Like

Well, no more than usual.

Assuming the weather was good and I have the knowledge to/skill to sail a boat I’d go sailing up the west coast of Scotland and visit as many islands as I could and do some walking. Or, I’d go somewhere like Lake Como and just chill out and eat some gelato.

1 Like

Nicotine
Valium
Vicodin
Marijauana
Ecstasy
Alcohol

2 Likes

Okay, lets imagine I was fully capable of all DIY. I’d build/paint/decorate myself my ultimate home.

1 Like

what a lovely idea for a thread!

2 Likes

I’d like to go camping maybe with a good friend and my nylon string guitar.

2 Likes

This is a wicked fun idea for a thread (though I have a tendency to daydream conversations with people I miss, cause I’m a Cap’n Bringdown who’s on the way to making Admiral).

With this sun, I kind of wish I was near a beach. Not in the traditional sense (please refer again to my military ranking above) of having larks in the sand, but near one of them proper rocky beaches with all wicked cliffs. Seagulls making their noises.

1 Like

Ooh, I’d love to go camping. Haven’t done so in ages.

1 Like

yeah it’s been years for me. I expect my back wouldn’t enjoy it much these days. Still, cooking stuff on an open fire and reminiscing is one of the best things in life

Week long crash course on something cool like skateboarding or pottery

1 Like

I’d ride my bike as far as I could in 3 days and then turn back again

2 Likes

alright ricky ross

2 Likes

money no object I’d become the first person to climb olympus mons

1 Like

Brilliant thread! I think I’d go back to Taormina, with Mrs F and have a proper relaxing week of exploring the hills and eating seafood. Might rent a boat, it’s my daydream, you can’t stop me.

1 Like

I’d just take the week off work and listen to music in the run up to Primavera. Would possibly spend it sat on our back roof if it was sunny and would get through my backlog of books.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to move next week back to near the sea and get my boat on.

1 Like

Either skiing holiday, just doing runs on my own, some fresh air and exercise, deep dark sleeps.

Or Maldives, just chill on the beach, get some vit D. Do some snorkelling/diving, just completely relax.

I’m so fucking burnt out right now, I also need to go somewhere nice.

1 Like

You can daydream you would be fit enough, I am making that assumption for my hill walking :+1:

1 Like