šŸ„¬ Sunday Dinner 02-02-2020 šŸ„¬

I had the most amazing 8 course tasting menu at Atul Kochharā€™s restaurant last night. Possibly the best meal Iā€™ve ever had. I got so excited about it that I forgot to take any photos.

Iā€™ve just bought myself back down to earth, with a Gregā€™s vegan steak bake.

6 Likes

Iā€™m starting to wonder if you were on to something when you mentioned those fish in the freezer and those potatoes that could be chippedā€¦

Doesnā€™t quite feel Sunday enough :thinking:

Alright, well thereā€™s some fish pie mix in the freezer, but i canā€™t guarantee we have any veg

Iā€™m sat right here mush :wink:

1 Like

Just heading to the kitchen. Would you like a glass of water and should I put the kettle on for Turmeric teas?

Had this for ma lunch :+1:

7 Likes

Home made or restaurant?
Poached eggs on tomato stew with black pudding?

Home made.
Followed this recipe:

Damn good :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah that recipe does look damn good!

1 Like

Need a recipe for roasting pork shoulder. I unexpectedly have to cook a shoulder of pork and there is no recipes

Got leftover Chinese which should be exciting but it was really flavourless and horrible. The BBQ sauce was like glue. :tired_face: might wipe the ribs clean and put hoi sin sauce on instead

This is always my experience of Chinese takeaway. Never not disappointed. Do enjoy eating at Chinese restaurants though.

1 Like

I voted for the chorizo pasta just to wind up @profk

7 Likes

Yeah thereā€™s a buffet restaurant near me which is exceptional! Wanna go again :sob:

Best meal I ever had was when my atd got all of us up to her parentā€™s restaurant, they got their chefs in early just for us and cooked us a banquet :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Cereal for lunch :heart:

I might go get more cereal too so I can create combos

1 Like

A decision has been made!
We havenā€™t made a fish pie for ages, we had fish pie mix in the freezer, we need to make space in said freezer. Fish pie!

Looking forward to it :blush:
We have everything we need for that here but need to make lunches too. Determined to avoid leaving the house :thinking:

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

Lunch!

(Part of me wishes Iā€™d had sausages too, but another part of me realised that even if Iā€™d had sausages they take longer to cook than anything else and Iā€™d still be hungry now)

6 Likes