๐Ÿฅ— Sunday Dinner 02-08-2020 ๐Ÿฅ—

Good day to you

Whatโ€™s on the menu?

:shallow_pan_of_food::taco::curry::burrito::ramen::fries::hamburger::sushi::falafel::bento::stew::spaghetti::sandwich::green_salad::pizza:

1 Like

No idea. Big shop hasnโ€™t happened this week so run out of most of the good things :frowning:

I have some sausages that went off yesterday. Theyโ€™ll be fine, right?

• Fine
  • :skull:

0 voters

Just about to make up some wraps with veggie sausage , cheese and some other things for a pre walk/gym brunch

3 Likes

find it v upsetting when I log in straight after waking up on Sunday and people are already talking about their dinner

1 Like

I was thinking roast beef but I think my boyfriend will think itโ€™s too hot to have the oven going, so :woman_shrugging:

Sorry, Shrewbie :pensive:

This thread is also for talking about breakfast, brunch and lunch.
How do you feel about talking about breakfast?

3 Likes

U donโ€™t have to apologise, was being tongue in cheek

Just had a pair of egg barms for breakfast. Shouldโ€™ve stuck with just the one really

1 Like

I just had a bowl of banoffee pie and now I feel sick.

Blueberry pancakes and homemade lime cordial

4 Likes

Gonna make nachos w/ pico de gallo, guacamole etc for lunch.

Sausage pizza risotto galette for dinner

2 Likes

Howโ€™d you do the coridal? Thinking a lime and ginger one would be good

Lime juice and zest, sugar, water, citric acid in a blender for like a minute. Strain and chill and all done

I went a tad heavy on the acid, and it definitely doesnโ€™t taste the same as Roseโ€™s, but itโ€™s in the same area and super freshly and zingy and not overly sweet

Thereโ€™s talk of takeawayโ€ฆ

7 Likes

Digustenโ€™

Had cinammon bun

Having leftover burrito + snacks
Then leftover spaghetti.

2 Likes

1 Like

I went from YT videos that use this recipe as the basis (although annoyingly it does things like lime zest by volume not weight???)

But roughly:

250g sugar
250ml water
5-8g lime zest (I did three limes)
45ml lime juice
17g citric acid (I did 20g originally and it seemed great, upped it to 25g and that was too much)

Where would one purchase citric acid?