🥦 Sunday Dinner 06-02-2022 🥦

Hello friends,

Let’s talk about food baby
Let’s talk about brunch and tea
Let’s talk about all the good things
And the yam things that we’ll eat
Let’s talk about food!

:sweet_potato::broccoli::eggplant::onion::corn::garlic::hot_pepper::cucumber::coconut::carrot::avocado::mushroom::cucumber::potato::leafy_green::tomato:

5 Likes

There we go @Gnometorious. American pancakes with red berries and honey. Properly good.

Going to my parents for tea so no idea what’s happening there.

7 Likes

Beautiful!

I hope your parents cook you something delicious :blush:

as i still have all the ingredients i am going to have breakfast tacos for breakfast. and i think fish tacos for dinner. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The colour on these pancakes is :100:

Exactly the same as yesterday but tastier today :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Best pancakes. So thick and fluffy

4 Likes

I love cake for breakfast :relaxed:
What flavour?

Made the strawberry smoothie. Don’t think I added enough peanut butter though as that flavour isn’t coming through much.

1 Like

We went to Rudys on Friday for pizza and I kinda fancy going back today for breakfast even though one of the staff made me cry*

• :pizza: For breakfast
  • More traditional breakfast food for breakfast

0 voters

*was really my extremely fragile mental state rn that made me cry but I could’ve done without being told off for being late despite the fact the first thing I said after giving my name for the reservation was “I’m so sorry we’re a bit late” and the restaurant was half empty anyway.

Going to go to (I think) pellicci’s in Bethnal Green for breakfast with some pals. Then I’m off to penge and may try to talk @plasticniki into Pide but we’ll see

2 Likes

whit?!

I added a note :laughing:

Rudy’s by name, rude by nature.

1 Like

I rescind my vote for saying go there.

Go somewhere else that has decent pizza

2 Likes

Might follow up my smoothie with some smoked salmon and scrambled egg

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Wish you could get a loaf that was completely outsiders for toasted cheese purposes.

1 Like

Here’s how to next level your eggos…

Add a smattering of mustard powder!

1 Like