🍓 Sunday Dinner 06-06-2021 🍓

No photo today - made what’s known in the house as a Daddy Special (which is sausages, pasta and leftover veg).

This time though, we used Richmond meat-free sausages - we’re not vegetarian yet but we’re trying to cut out meat gradually. And yeah, it’s been a while since I had a veggie sausage but these were pretty good - decent texture, held their shape well in a stew. 8/10 would eat again.

2 Likes

Lunch was just leftover spicy pasta but i had it here

4 Likes

Lunch…pitta with goats cheese, salad and houmous. Radish and tomato on the side.

1 Like

I planned dinner on Friday and the weekends pudding and got up at 8am to make yesterday’s breakfast and made the decision about which restaurant to go to, who should take on the responsibility of coming up with an idea for dinner today?

• @avery
  • Definitely Avery
  • Gnome

0 voters

Then i got a cola calippo

2 Likes

*planned and prepped Friday’s dinner and made the pudding too.

Bf made a really good tofu scramble on sourdough for breakfast, then I had a red velvet/white chocolate vegan cookie from the market. Lunch will be leftover daal and pakora from last night’s takeaway and I think dinner is curry udon with red onion, courgette and carrot :yum:

2 Likes

Breakfast: toast (Jackson’s wholemeal! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:) PB and Marmite

Lunch: BLT wrap

Dinner: undecided. Possibly bolognese
Actually, I’m going to have a salad :innocent: :innocent:

4 Likes

Then i shared some cashews with a pal

3 Likes

Dinner was potato, courgette, garlic and tomato traybake with halloumi

Meringue with strawberries and cream. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Breakfast was bacon and blueberry pancakes.
No lunch.
Dinner was BBQ (burgers and prawns) with salad and olives.

I also made these low sugar date & coconut biscuits :

Doing a virtual film watch party with some friends at 8pm so gonna have some beers. :beers:

3 Likes

Scampi, calamari, chips and peas for tea :yum:

4 Likes

Leftover curry and g&c naan

2 Likes

Salt and pepper squid with lemon Mayo, then grilled megrim sole with garlic caper butter and new potatoes

Local ipa

Dessert tbc

1 Like

There was a Cornwall programme on bbc2 last night

Any good? Most of the places I was most into were booked up, but im getting to go to the Rum and Crab Shack so I’m happy

Didnt catch it but its Simon Reeve whos other stuff is deecent