๐Ÿฅฌ Sunday Dinner 06-08-2020 ๐Ÿฅฌ

Hello, friends!

Iโ€™m hungry and Iโ€™m nosey.

What are you having for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, tea, supper and snacks?

:pizza::shallow_pan_of_food::taco::hotdog::hamburger::ramen::burrito::stew::falafel::green_salad::fries::sandwich::spaghetti::bento::curry::stuffed_flatbread:

1 Like

I fancy macaroni cheese, pizza, roast and curry leftovers (think weโ€™re saving those for tomorrow, though) had a pub roast last Sunday so should really have something different.
Need to expand our culinary horizons a bit :thinking:

mac and cheese pizza. with loads of breadcrumbs.

2 Likes

Got family coming over for lunch. Iโ€™m doing cauliflower cheese spaghetti, with homemade garlic flatbreads; followed by a biscoff cheesecake.

4 Likes

What time are you serving and whatโ€™s your address? :wink:

1 Like

Just had a croissant. Whatever sandwich is in the cafe takeaway fridge for lunch, or maybe a pasty, and probably stuffing-crusted pork steaks, roast potatoes and green beans for tea.

2 Likes

Hi!

Cheese omelette for breakfast
Mushroom pate and toast / salad lunch

Dinner I am pondering a pie. Vegetable or maybe cheese and potato.

2 Likes

Had kind of forgot it was Sunday, was planning a pretty basic pasta, might need to up my game.

I encourage you to up your game. As you say, it is Sunday. A day to celebrate with very good food imo.

Dinner for me will be Pancetta Carbonara and a parmesan and garlic โ€˜wheelโ€™ from Marks and Spencer.

Followed up by cheese if Iโ€™m still peckish.

2 Likes

Was planning on using ingredients already in parents house but guess going the shops would be a nice little outing.

Sesame bagel for breakfast

Breakfast-pudding

5 Likes

Working later so making desk-salad for lunch and I have desk-bolognese in the office fridge for dinner

3 Likes

Needs more bacon imho

1 Like

Roll and square sausage shortly. Dunno about dinner yet, I usually choose based on best before dates.

1 Like

About to have a chicken kiev.

1 Like

Got a leek and cheese pastie for lunch.

Roast chicken and butternut squash when I get home.

1 Like

Iโ€™ve never had a leek and cheese pastie but I would very much like to. Did you make it? If not, where did you get it from?

Macaroni cheese it is.

Oooh and add

• Chopped red onion
  • Thinly sliced leeks

0 voters

Spanishy type pepper hash with chorizo and eggs for breakfast

3 Likes