Sunday Dinner 07-07-2018

Hello dear friends :relaxed:

It’s that time of the week again. What are you eating to celebrate Sunday?
We have barbecue leftovers including about 30 hot dog buns and cheese rolls.
I really quite fancy some spaghetti though.
There’s a dangerous quantity of cake in this house.

:doughnut::cake::doughnut::cake::doughnut::cake::doughnut::cake::doughnut::cake::doughnut:

1 Like

Jealous of the cake, ngl.

Not sure about proper dinner, but lunch was vish finger wraps with a very generous amount of @Colossalhorse’s Colossal Sauce (Cherryweather Plum Pavilion) :yum:

Man, I want cake now.

2 Likes

We’re having jerk(ish) chicken with some spuds roasted with paprika and thyme and a rocket courgette and feta salad

We also have weapons-grade cake on site

1 Like

Caesar salad.

1 Like

Loved it so much the other night I’m gonna chop me other spud and have sauté potatoes

1 Like

I really fancy chips. Remembered we have a deep fat fryer :fries::thinking::relaxed:

Remembered we have no potatoes :sob::sob::sob::sob:

How far away is the potato shop

1 Like

Further than I cba to move. It’s a struggle even getting myself off the sofa atm tbh tbqf

1 Like

I feel ya

Might do a roast

More information please

Made myself an amazing tomato pasta Sauce the other night.
So gonna make masel a bow bowl of pasta and I’m gonna absolutely smother in at least two different types of cheese.
Then I’m gonna fall into a food coma. :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds smashing. Care to share your self proclaimed ‘amazing’ tomato sauce recipe?

LMac sausages, roast potatoes and carrots, cabbage, broccoli and probably leeks or something on those lines

1 Like

V nice. I’d make some yorkies too, if I were you.

Vegan yorkies are a faff not sure I CBA

Ah, fair enough!

So far I’ve had a hot dog, a burger, 2 slices of chocolate cake and a Krispy Kreme banoffee donut. Feel better for it too. Oooh I also had a few mexican nuts and a some pringles and Cheddars, each of which i poured hot sauce onto, as a form of sinus clearing medication.

1 Like

Is it too early to crack out the saute pots? I’m hungry and also had a horrific moment earlier where I went to the corner shop and bought a pack of dairy lea dunkers and the dip had gone off :sob::sob::sob: it was DISGUSTEN

1 Like

Never too early for sautéed potatoes.
They are an excellent breakfast tbh.

1 Like