๐Ÿ„ Sunday Dinner 08-03-2020 ๐Ÿ„

Skyr yogurt?

1 Like

All I know is that steak is on the menu which will probably mean a mushroom sauce, onion rings, peas and some sort of potato

Impractical cutlery.

2 Likes

Potato forks are all the rage in Scotland :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Left Manchester at 10am. Still not home. CBA to cook when we do get back, so I might just get a takeaway. Which one though :thinking:

Argh stop making me fancy pizza!
We have two large dominoโ€™s garlic dips in the fridge and every time I open it and see them I crave pizza.

1 Like

Donโ€™t know, who?

That looks great! What is it?

You rn - :sunglasses:

I went there on Tuesday, sooooo good :yum:

1 Like

We made key lime our for my parents yesterday so weโ€™ll be having a slice for pudding later :yum:
Made them take a big chunk home though so thereโ€™s only a few more days of klp pleasure left :sob:

3 Likes

Iโ€™ll be making some rocky road soon, inspired by yours :blush:

Also, ngl. Itโ€™s ridiculously delicious.

1 Like

BTW the recipe we used called for digestive biscuits as the buttery biscuit base but we made it with ginger biscuits instead and they work really well in it.

1 Like

Caribbean style soup with coconut milk, roast sweet potato, kidney beans and spring onion

10 Likes

My brain saw this and thought why is bs having his delicious soup on a plate

1 Like

Perfect.

1 Like

Ocado man has been and I slightly overordered freezer food so we are having cauliflower with cheese sauce, carrots, Quorn roast, potato croquettes, stuffing.

Nice. Estimated dinner eating time. Seven.

2 Likes

I honestly cannot fathom why people would do it any other way. Completely beyond me

2 Likes

You seem to have made a mistake hereโ€ฆ