🌮 Sunday Dinner 10-01-2021 🥑

Hello

What are you eating today?

We’re making baja fish tacos with Mexican slaw and Chipotle sauce.

:plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado:

1 Like

It’s the moooooost wonderful tiiiiime of the weeeeeeek, @colon_closed_bracket

Dunno what we’re having today… oh, remembered… am popping round mum’s for roast lamb.

3 Likes

Oh, no roast today! Sorry x

:sob:

It turns out the one being roasted today…

…is me

:pleading_face:

What are you having instead of roast, ccb?

I make double portions of stuffing on a roast so there’s leftovers for sandwiches the next couple of days. Sliced and fried in butter until it goes crispy,

• Of course
  • Somehow no

0 voters

After 5 years of this I’ve finally won round my partner. Unfortunately it means I have to share. Might have to triple my quantities

1 Like

We’re having what is known in the CCB house as “Daddy Special” - which is sausages, tomatoes and whatever leftover veg we have at the end of the week, with pasta. It’s no work of art, I’ll be honest!

5 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

5 Likes

Umm, I’ve never tried frying the leftovers but I will now! Thank you Tuna, you incredibly sexy man.

2 Likes

Breakfast was some toast + cheese with 2 coffees.
Lunch/Breakfast 2 will be eggs of some kind.
We’re still snacking on this byriani I made yesterday too;

Tonight I gonna do a chorizo and butter bean stew.

4 Likes

Siri, what are “leftovers”?

:pig_nose:

2 Likes

Is nothing sacred?!

2 Likes

Breakfast: triple choc flapjack

Lunch: ham, cheese & pickle sandwich, chicken & veg cupasoup, walkers s&v crisps (grab bag), winter spice Twix

Dinner: Sausage & pesto pasta I think.

1 Like

I’m sorry :pleading_face: I express my grief in mysterious ways

1 Like

wot

Very heavy on the flavourings but still good

1 Like

I might make gnocchi mate

1 Like

Corrrrr

1 Like

Going to make bibimbap with some crispy gochujang tofu :yum: Might need to make some carrot and sweet potato soup too, we seem to have loads of :carrot: + :sweet_potato: in the house.

2 Likes

I sliced sweet potato and fried in sesame oil and a bit of soy sauce for my bibimbap and it was bangin’