🌮 Sunday Dinner 10-01-2021 🥑

Hello

What are you eating today?

We’re making baja fish tacos with Mexican slaw and Chipotle sauce.

:plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado::plate_with_cutlery::avocado:

1 Like

It’s the moooooost wonderful tiiiiime of the weeeeeeek, @colon_closed_bracket

Dunno what we’re having today… oh, remembered… am popping round mum’s for roast lamb.

3 Likes

Still eating breakfast (on brand avo toast) but I think I’ll make soup for lunch, roast red pepper and tomato, its so easy and delicious. Not sure about dinner, ill just have what everyone else is probably but without the meat

3 Likes

Oh, no roast today! Sorry x

:sob:

It turns out the one being roasted today…

…is me

:pleading_face:

What are you having instead of roast, ccb?

I make double portions of stuffing on a roast so there’s leftovers for sandwiches the next couple of days. Sliced and fried in butter until it goes crispy,

• Of course
  • Somehow no

0 voters

After 5 years of this I’ve finally won round my partner. Unfortunately it means I have to share. Might have to triple my quantities

1 Like

We’re having what is known in the CCB house as “Daddy Special” - which is sausages, tomatoes and whatever leftover veg we have at the end of the week, with pasta. It’s no work of art, I’ll be honest!

5 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

5 Likes

Umm, I’ve never tried frying the leftovers but I will now! Thank you Tuna, you incredibly sexy man.

2 Likes

Breakfast was some toast + cheese with 2 coffees.
Lunch/Breakfast #2 will be eggs of some kind.
We’re still snacking on this byriani I made yesterday too;

Tonight I gonna do a chorizo and butter bean stew.

4 Likes

Siri, what are “leftovers”?

:pig_nose:

2 Likes

Is nothing sacred?!

2 Likes

Breakfast: triple choc flapjack

Lunch: ham, cheese & pickle sandwich, chicken & veg cupasoup, walkers s&v crisps (grab bag), winter spice Twix

Dinner: Sausage & pesto pasta I think.

1 Like

I’m sorry :pleading_face: I express my grief in mysterious ways

1 Like

wot

Very heavy on the flavourings but still good

1 Like

I might make gnocchi mate

1 Like

Corrrrr

1 Like

Going to make bibimbap with some crispy gochujang tofu :yum: Might need to make some carrot and sweet potato soup too, we seem to have loads of :carrot: + :sweet_potato: in the house.

2 Likes