๐Ÿฅž Sunday Dinner 10-10-2021 ๐Ÿฅž

Hi friends

Whatโ€™s on the menu today?

Should I rename these threads โ€˜Sunday Foodโ€™ so people know weโ€™re not only interested in what theyโ€™re having for dinner but breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, supper and snacks, too?

• Yes, thread should be titled โ€˜Sunday Foodโ€™
  • We know what you mean and Sunday Dinner has a nice ring to it

0 voters

:pancakes::banana::strawberry::pancakes::banana::strawberry::pancakes::banana::strawberry::pancakes::banana::strawberry::pancakes::banana::strawberry:

PINTS

1 Like

Have you run the marathon already?

yeah twice

start at 11:15

2 Likes

Full Sunday roast, including this home grown parsnip.

10 Likes

Thatโ€™s an impressive parsnip right there

3 Likes

What a beauty! Look forward to seeing it on your plate later :blush:

I have already eaten a Scottish breakfast that was very good.

Iโ€™ll hopefully update with pictures of the things I eat later.

1 Like

Coco Shreddies for breakfast

The rest is all tbc

2 Likes

We ordered Dominoโ€™s Pizza on the way home last night so going to have some :pizza: for breakfast

Veggie roast all the trimmings for dinner, need to try to have it early so we can also fit in some :banana::strawberry::pancakes::banana::strawberry::pancakes::banana::strawberry::pancakes::banana::strawberry::pancakes:

Itโ€™s looking like lamb flatbreads as itโ€™s become a bit of a personal fave. As one of the few meats that I eat in the week too it always feels fitting to have it on Sunday.

3 Likes

Extra tomato sauce, peppers and onions :pizza:
Vegan chicken nuggets
Garlic sauce :yum:

7 Likes

A bowl of Special Keir for breakfast.

Attempting to make some shawarmary seitan for a salad for lunch

Got anothet vgn scotch pie to use, so probanly have that with roast veg for tea.

4 Likes

have no idea what i want for breakfast, need to go the shops. :thinking:

1 Like

Had a pork pie for breakfast. Got leftover carnitas for lunch and I think Iโ€™m making burgers later.

2 Likes

Got green tomatoes which i dont think ive had before.

Gonna make some cheese and ham toasties shortly.

2 Likes

wondered about the shops aimlessly till i decided upon a fry up for breakfast lunch.
and for dinner i am having chicken kievs as someone mentioned them on here recently, think it might have been @Witches and theyโ€™ve kinda stuck in my head. So kievs with mash potato and asparagus or something.

4 Likes

Vegan sos roll for lunch

Dinner is probably gonna be fish pie.

1 Like

Trust you to make kievs classy :wink:

2 Likes