🥦 Sunday Dinner 11-07-2021 🥬

Hello friends!

What’s for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and snacks today?

Wishing you all a delicious it’s coming home :blush:

2 Likes

@avery just made us perfect buttery scrambled eggs on a piece of toast.

I’m meeting friends for lunch at 12.30 (why so early?!) at a pub by the river. Not sure what’s on the menu yet.

Having a couple of friends over this evening for the football so probably going to buy oven snacks+pizza. If I get time this afternoon I’d quite like to bake a cake.

‘ello.

This with rotis tonight. Nice and easy.

3 Likes

Orangina :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Going to make some form of green bean & tofu thing for lunch.

Dinner will be picky bits at the pub and then at home during the footy

1 Like

I feel I’m going to disappoint you today - breakfast was buttered toast, lunch is probably leftover keema and we’re not sure what is happening with tea because we’re collecting The Child.

Thoughts and prayers x

1 Like
  • Make some wanky picky bits
  • People will just want crisps and simple picky bits. Don’t be a hero, twat

0 voters

mac and cheese and some sauerkraut. not sure what else

1 Like

In all honesty, I’d enjoy something jazzy but nobody will expect anything better than some crisps. Maybe some (faux?) sausage rolls if you want.

2 foot sausage roll

Breakfast: 2x Morrisons spiced oat & raisin cookie

Lunch: BBQ beef baguette, chicken satay skewers, Burts crisps, chocolate waffle

Dinner: jacket potatoes with tuna mayo & cheese, ice cream, football snacks, beer.

Think time is going to be the kicker isn’t it. If I’ve got a couple of spare hours to mooch to the shop and cook I’ll do so. Otherwise it’s ready made picky bits

2 Likes

Everyone will definitely be happy with simple premade picky bits so don’t stress yourself over it but if you do have time it’s fun to make your own stuff :blush:

Looks like yer boi is making some veggie ‘sausage’ rolls, some cheesey potato rosti muffins and some vietnamese tofu spring rolls.

So good! So good! So good!

3 Likes

Hello Gnome.

Just had my weetabix and them some nice chocolate cake

Gonna rustle up a salad, with lentils and roast courgette and stuff. Maybe box it up to take on a walk.

Then think vgn kiev, wedges and beans for tea.

1 Like

Not too wanky though.

Great snacks :yum:

Tell me more!

Grate some spud and onion. Wring them out in a tea towel. Chuck them in a bowl with flour, cheese, egg, salt, pepper, parsley. Line a muffin tin with butter. Stuff the potato mix in, bung in the oven for half an hour.

1 Like

Help me choose my lunch please

• Crispy chicken burger with coleslaw and chips :hamburger:
  • Grilled chicken and parmesan salad :green_salad:
  • Loaded potato wedges (starter but as a main) :potato:

0 voters

Good afternoon!

Had some toasts for brekko.

Dad has got a leg o lamb in the oven for lunch (plus all the usual accompaniments) and mom has made a lemon meringue pie for pudding.

Probably just beer and crisps for tea during the football.

1 Like