🥦 Sunday Dinner 11-10-2020 🥦

Hello friends,

What’s for dinner?

:shallow_pan_of_food::burrito::falafel::fries::hamburger::taco::ramen::pizza::stew::sushi::green_salad::sandwich::stuffed_flatbread::bento::spaghetti::dumpling:

I am eating dcdb with a coffee.
Being made a smoothie :banana::milk_glass::cherries::grapes: (that’s blueberries)

Going out for Sunday lunch and just went a bit mad at a record fair.
We better had be getting locked down this week because I’ll be skint otherwise

2 Likes

A driver brought us a pack of sausage rolls and jam doughnuts back from Greggs, so that was breakfast.

A bit of leftover chilli for lunch.

Roast chicken with broccoli cheese, some roast veg and potatoes for dinner. Might be rhubarb crumble and custard afterwards if necessary.

2 Likes

We’re making rhubarb crumble!

Mine was made by Mr Co Op

1 Like

Forgot to choose my gousto recipes in time so they just chose some for me. Luckily they’ve not chosen anything mad or unsuitable.

It’s gonna be some kind of roast, then a little cheese supper. Pretty hyped, we only just came to this conclusion so I’ve just done some toaster waffles and will be down the shops imminently for roastables!

2 Likes

We’re going to the Broadfield this evening for either a roast or a pie, not decided yet

1 Like

Lunch was leftover butternut squash curry from the other night.

I’ve done most of the prep for bierrocks tonight and I’ve done an experimental pickling involving carrots and broccoli for a bit of colour.

1 Like

4 Likes

Beautiful contribution Lopes, as ever!

1 Like

Gonna cook up a butternut squash and chorizo risotto for dinner. Already looking forward to it

2 Likes

We’re making a veggie roast with cauliflower (+leek and broccoli) cheese, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, mashed carrot and swede, sage and onion stuffing, Yorkshire puddings, giant Brussels sprouts (1 for me, 4 for Avery) and peas.

• Oooh and add runner beans
  • That’ll do pig, that’ll do

0 voters

Fish n chips for lunch. Not sure about dinner. There’s talk of Korean takeaway

8 Likes

Hello gnomey here’s what I’m roasting: Potatoes, Miso aubergines, crown prince squash, orange carrot, yellow carrot, cavolo Nero and mushrooms

2 Likes

Thank you for blurring :heart::wink:

Forgot to get a photo beforehand, but did mushroom toad in the hole

Sorry @Gnometorious

2 Likes

Looks disgusting very autumnal!

3 Likes

Indian styled Sunday lunch with beetroot Wellington in the background

7 Likes