🍳 Sunday Dinner 13-02-2022 🍳

Made a dishoom feast yesterday (chole bhature, paneer matar, aubergine and squash sambhar, veg samosas, Paratha, naan, rice) so I’ll be eating leftovers slowly all day

5 Likes

7 Likes

Really wanna source this alioli for ma roast potatoes later

2 Likes

I still have a tub and a half left from Spanish week at Lidl :relaxed:

1 Like

morrisons normally has it but the big one round the corner is out. it’s a horrible day up here so may as well spend it trying to find this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck! :crossed_fingers:t2::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Had awesome pain au chocolate and half an almond croissant for breakfast.

Lunch is probably going to be cheese on toast.

We’re doing our Valentines day meal this evening, so have a Tomahawk steak, and prosecco lined up.

2 Likes

Love the strawberry infusion from Costa

5 Likes

Biscoff brownie and a flat white

6 Likes

I spent all day yesterday making the dishoom black daal.

Couldn’t face it to eat it last night and looking at it today, I’m still not in the mood :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I would very much like to see pictures of this feast

Going to have a couple of slice’s of leftover pizza when we get home. Then root around the freezer for dinner… Need vegetables after a weekend of boozing and hardly eating anything.

2 Likes

Not dinner but we just finished brunch

5 Likes

Beautifully presented :blush:

1 Like

Cheers

It was great tbh, I did myself proud

1 Like

Just had leftover carnitas in a sandwich for lunch with a big piece of gala pie and some Chorizo flavoured Pipers on the side. 10/10. Going to Ma & Pa Funkhouser’s for a roast later.

2 Likes

It’s all in tupperware in the fridge and didn’t take any photos last night sozlol

:broken_heart:.

Breakfast was porridge

Lunch will probably be a leftover chicken breast with something yet to be determined

Dinner will be pasta with some sort of bolognesy thing

I was going to make a cake but decided to do flapjacks instead as they’re easier and I’ve had cake more recently. Then I found the golden syrup is very expired and I’m not sure there’s enough left so I’m going to make them tomorrow after my boyfriend has been to the supermarket instead.

1 Like

How expired? I’d probably still eat it :grinning:

2 Likes