🧈 Sunday Dinner 14-11-2021 🧈

Greetings, friends!

What’s on the menu today?

:camera_flash: please :cowboy_hat_face:

:broccoli::leafy_green::cucumber::avocado::carrot::onion::hot_pepper::garlic::eggplant::potato::tomato::corn::mushroom:

3 Likes

We’re having crumpets for breakfast. I can’t wait :relaxed:

Was nothing in the house for breakfast. I’m absolutely starving as well.

Lunch is tbc

Dinner is planned to be fish fingers and chips, which isn’t very Sunday-like. Hoping the shopping turns up early and might do pork belly instead.

1 Like

I’m not sure. What do you think I should have @Gnometorious ?

2 Likes

I’m having crumpets for breakfast too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But I don’t know what to have on them :thinking:

1 Like

Scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast.

probably soup for lunch.

Got a turkey thigh joint to roast for later on. May well investigate pudding options when we walk the dog a bit later.

1 Like

Same!

Lunch is at my mum’s so 🤷

Dinner will likely be soup so I can make extra for work tomorrow.

1 Like

Its pretty much default option on a Sunday morning here. Could have put the extra effort in and done shakshuka but, you know, effort.

2 Likes

Also in crumpet club for breakfast. Got some potato salad and cocktail sausages and crisps and that for lunch, probably jacket potatoes for tea.

2 Likes

We had boiled eggs yesterday. Well we were supposed to but then they got dropped and we had a fight that is still reverberating and I doubt I will ever make boiled eggs again tbh.

Standard Sunday far for breakfast, although mixing it up with smoked trout as opposed to smoked salmon.
No idea what’s for dinner yet🤔

1 Like

I’ve woken up really late so might not bother with breakfast.

I’ll probably have an apple in a bit and then eat some of the leftover tagine for lunch. I could probably convert it into shakshuka if I do some washing up.

I’m doing an Italian-style roasted cauliflower later - plenty of lemon and garlic and roasties with green vegetables.

2 Likes

Breakfast at my parents

Cheese and ham croissants, pain au chocolate, pain aux raisin, bacon butties, orange juice and coffee

2 Likes

I’m going to have lots and lots of butter and a fried egg :fried_egg:

2 Likes

Curry :curry:

I have no idea what we’re having for dinner today, either… :thinking::earth_africa::oyster:

I’m DJing later so don’t think I’ll have curry. Probably something light and beige.

1 Like

Got a huge almond croissant waiting for me when I get back from gym and swim. It’s from my favourite bakery (Holtwhite’s in Enfield) and I haven’t had one for a month or so. BUZZING.

2 Likes

POV: you’re my crumpets :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

My crumpets

6 Likes

Those cinnamon churros cereal things for breakfast
Apple
2 x Seabrook Canadian ham

Gonna make a big soup maybe potato, leek, cauliflower and mushroom. Dunno if that’s too much

1 Like