Sunday Dinner 15-11-2020 ๐Ÿ”ช

Hi

Whatโ€™s cookinโ€™?

:stuffed_flatbread::hotdog::ramen::bento::taco::fries::sushi::green_salad::shallow_pan_of_food::pizza::spaghetti::sandwich::stew::burrito::falafel:

2 Likes

:spaghetti: :egg: :cheese: :bacon: [white] :wine_glass:

carbonara

1 Like

Meal I: Staffy oatcakes
Meal II: Leftover curry, will make up some roti I guess

3 Likes

Please can I see your staff oatcakes? Iโ€™m thinking about making some this week!

Ps. Iโ€™m aIso having leftover curry fur breakfast :yum:

Gonna pop out to grab a croissant

Leftover curry lunch

??? dinner

1 Like

Lunch - mozzarella, pesto & tomato ciabattas with some antipasti shizz

Going to sainsbos today so dinner may be last nightโ€™s pasta bake or something fun from the shop

Also will be making pistachio, dark chocolate and orange shortbread

4 Likes

Roast beef, roast potatoes, roasted parsnips, swede, brocolli, carrots, peas, and Yorkshire puds.

2 Likes

Some bread for lunch.

11 Likes

Just now - chocolate cake.

Later - ants climbing a tree.

1 Like

Want! :yum:
Lunch sounds great too.

Having avocado and sausage with toast for breakfast soon. Late lunch/dinner will be homemade vegan ravioli with spinach and cashew โ€˜ricottaโ€™ - never made pasta before but looking forward to giving it a bash :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Banana pancakes in a bit if Iโ€™ve got the ingredients

Roast later

A classic Sunday

1 Like

Had a fusion breakfast. Vgn square sausage on cornbread.

2 Likes

Staying on brand with double avocado meals cause there are a bunch going out of date. Avo toast for breakfast and quesadillas for dinner with lots of guacamole

3 Likes

Going for a sausage casserole tonight, with some awesome bangers I picked up from the butcher yesterday.

Breakfast was poached eggs on toast.
No idea about lunch.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll document the process for you, just cleaned my oven so need to wait for it all to dry

Youโ€™re a true pal! :blush:

Just posted in the Sunday thread, but whipped up a very heavy brunch

2 Likes

There was a lack of breakfast ingredients, so ended up with potato waffles and poached eggs for breakfast.

Got a bit of red velvet cake for lunch.

Gonna roast a chicken and do some sort of veg with it for dinner.

2 Likes

Pear and sultana porridge for breakfast with lots of ginger and cinnamon and a bit of honey

Lunch was a total cba when I saw some mini naan in the cupboard that were out of date (meant to have been with a curry I was making earlier in the week, but of course I didnโ€™t make it because Iโ€™m rubbish), so I heated some and made a sandwich of them with mango chutney in the middle.

Dinner is whatever Iโ€™m given and Iโ€™m sure it will be very boring.