🥞 Sunday Dinner 16-01-2021 🥞

Using extra thick double cream in a savoury dish

• Fine
  • No, extra thick double cream is only for puddings

0 voters

Really craving sausage and mash. If I get a chance to go to the shops today I’ll get some sausages in.

2 Likes

:thinking:

“Are you sure you want to make tamales?”
Looking at photo of a tamale: “they look very dry”
“I’m scared they’re going to be really dry”
“I hope I like them”

Then within seconds of me deciding to once again postpone the tamales: “YES! I’ve been thinking we could have a creamy pasta dish.”

I’ve a suspicion you never even wanted tamales.

3 Likes

I am the queen of subtlety :princess:

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing your fry up :fried_egg::bacon::bread:

1 Like

I am keen to try tamales eventually

You can do it :muscle:t2:

This all looks really nice and fancy :star2:

Been wanting sos and mash for a few weeks. Going to add it to the shopping list for tomorrow.

Reckon some nice pork and leek sausages will do the trick

3 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to have room in my tummy for all the food I want to eat today :cry:

A tasty desk salad for me today

3 Likes

Do I have enough time and tummy room to consume 3 slices of leftover pizza, a slice of the pizza Avery just bought himself because he was jealous of mine, a third of a cucumber, nachos with pico de gallo and guacamole, tagliatelle dinner served with cheesey garlic bread and a s’mores cookie and two more cups of coffee? Having already eaten banana pancakes with fruit and cream and a :coffee:

• You can do it! I believe in you, beautiful Gnome
  • You simply won’t be hungry for dinner if you eat two lunches, silly garden ornament

0 voters

I want to eat the nachos because they will contribute to my 5 a day (I try to aim for 7 a day)

Hash brown hash looks delicious tbf!

1 Like

Ham sandwich on white bread for lunch. Basic.

1 Like

Bit of mustard?

Not even that. As basic as they come.

I’m sorry to say, my snacking pizza photo did that thing where it takes when my phone is halfway back to my pocket.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Making soup for this week’s lunches

2 Likes

No photos as had very dismal veggie sausage (which tasted of freezer burn), hash brown and peas.

However I did get a surprise delivery of pastries earlier so have got cardamom and cinnamon bun for pudding which will likely be my dinner too given the time I’m eating lunch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Beautiful babe (also sent by a beautiful babe)

7 Likes