๐Ÿณ Sunday Dinner 16-08-2020 ๐Ÿณ

Hello friends,

Whatโ€™s for brunch, lunch, dinner and tea?

:bento::spaghetti::hamburger::pizza::shallow_pan_of_food::hotdog::stuffed_flatbread::burrito::curry::taco::green_salad::ramen::sushi::fries::sandwich::stew:

1 Like

Brunch has actually been a slice of (very posh) toast lol.

Brunch: Chai and blueberry pancakes with vego spread.

1 Like

Lunch: Leeks, Carrots and potatoes with

• Home-made seitan
  • L.Mac โ€˜fishโ€™ cakes

0 voters

Had a bacon roll and a couple of hash browns for breakfast.

Fruit for lunch

(bag o crips for afternoon snack)

Steak + veg for tea

2 Likes

Not pictured is the fried haloumi I ate seconds after it came off the frying pan

6 Likes

:drooling_face:

Falafel wraps for lunch just now, dinner is still a mystery.

1 Like

I never eat breakfast, thatโ€™s probably really bad isnโ€™t it?
Anyway Iโ€™ve done a full u-turn from mini veg roast and have decided on mushroom fajitas :partying_face:
Just need to go out and source some mushrooms and then itโ€™s party time

1 Like

Lunch: ham and cheese sandwich, thai sweet chilli sensations, cherry & almond flapjack.

Dinner: Roast pork I think.

1 Like

Lunch - leftover Quorn laab from the other day (looked good but not that great at first; better doused in sirracha) Wispa Gold.

Tea - GRT sweet potatoes and onions, with the addition of some Greek yogurt and hake fillets.

1 Like

Might get takeaway during the snooker

• Pizza
  • Thai
  • Greek
  • Indian

0 voters

Breakfast : toast one marmite, one jam. Sourdough ofc

Lunch: toasted sourdough topped with brie, houmous, salad, tomatoes and a nectarine on the side

Dinner: thinking of going full roast, friends how late the snooker afternoon session goes.

1 Like

Lasagna for dinner

Also made some orange chocolate cookies for later too

1 Like

Very gracious of @Gnometorious to like my post about my dinner, because I know how she feels about mushrooms.
To quote Vivian from Legally Blonde, that was very classy of you.

6 Likes

Havenโ€™t been shopping since week before last so got random bits to use up.

• Chicken and broccoli pastry topped pie with mash and veg
  • Make some kind of pasta dish with mozzarella

0 voters

Iโ€™ve managed to make my pizza dough both overproved and lacking in strength, so it might be a bit charitable to call my dinner โ€œpizzaโ€ but weโ€™ll see.

• Put cheese in the pie :cheese:
  • Donโ€™t (please explain why)

0 voters

I know itโ€™s cheaty mccheaterson to use the packet spices anyway, but I s2g the roasted tomato and pepper old El Paso mix is the spiciest thing in the world. Medium or hot mixes arenโ€™t as spicy as this :hot_face:

Apart from eating it with bread and butter, which is the best way to enjoy it, imo, what else can you do with manchego, @profk?