🌮 Sunday Dinner 16-10-2022 🌮

Greetings and good day to you, friends!

What’s for breakfast, brunch, lunch, supper, snacks, dinner and tea today?

It’s the penultimate full day of my holiday in California and I’m hoping I won’t be hungover and will be up and out early to eat as much food as possible, wish me luck!

Have a scrumptious day, y’all :blush:

9 Likes

Thanks to FL lending our favourite dinner thread starter a book by Adam Gnade, we ate dinner at Pokez in SD. I appreciate it was actually Saturday here, but whatever, my post, my rules, as did this take on Mexican Steak with a side order of a Chilli Rellano. There were 4 corn tortillas in that wrap. I’ll level with you, I couldn’t finish it, but it tasted lovely

11 Likes

Not sure. My wife is out at a gig but not sure if we’ll be having family dinner or not.

1 Like

Leftover Chinese for breakfast.

Got some parsnips that need eating. Might do a half potato, half parsnip mash and have that with veggie sausages & greens

1 Like

Porridge
‘Korean bites’ wrap
A bit of roast? Got a huuuge sweet potato to use

1 Like

I had toast for breakfast again.

1 Like

3kg of pork shoulder in the slow cooker. Marinated it overnight having given it a rub of garlic, paprika, cayenne, black pepper and brown sugar. In with a bottle of cider. Will see where it is in about 9 hours. Also me and the eldest are going to make a pumpkin pie for pud.

6 Likes

Gonna go and get some rolls and square sausages.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Breakfast!

(Pre application of maple syrup)

9 Likes

Brekkodes

6 Likes

Yesterday’s cruffin here just to compete

10 Likes

Half bagel with bacon and jalapeño lime hot sauce, other half with butter probs

4 Likes

Yes mate! What sides will you be having with that?

8 Likes

Wanted to contribute finally but my kitchen is in complete chaos :laughing: so my attempt to make my stuff look not messy hasn’t really worked but here it is:

Porridge with golden syrup, banana and pecans and a coffee in my October mug :blush:

12 Likes

Gonna go for the Maray roast dinner today

2 Likes

Gonna be a pretty uninspiring day foodwise as my wife is ill and doesn’t really want anything to eat.

Had this for lunch

Bit weird and sickly

6 Likes

Coronation chicken toastie, bacon and Brie toastie and some Cullen skink :yum:

14 Likes

Lemon and garlic roasted cauli, some broccoli, lots of mash, and also some soft white buns in case anyone wants a burger style approach.

1 Like