๐Ÿง€ Sunday Dinner 18-04-2021 ๐Ÿง€

Salutations, friends!

What are you eating today?

Weโ€™re having Welsh Rarebit for breakfast :yum:

:sandwich::stuffed_flatbread::fries::ramen::hotdog::falafel::taco::shallow_pan_of_food::hamburger::bento::green_salad::sushi::spaghetti::burrito::stew:

2 Likes

Achievement unlocked.

1 Like

7 Likes

Congratulations, Professor Green

1 Like

Had a sausage mcmuffin for breakfast.

Having fish pie for dinner, possibly followed by strudel and custard.

1 Like

10/10 pudding

2 Likes

Used to be a running joke that whenever we went to my grandmaโ€™s for Sunday dinner, it would always be strudel for pudding but tbf itโ€™s a solid choice.

Going to have a leek, potato and taleggio pie, some tenderstem, butternut mash and gravy.

4 Likes

I was expecting to make toast for lunch but returned to find Wor Lass had cooked Jamaican beef patties that we had planned for Friday night.

They were very good but I think Iโ€™ve eaten a maximum of three portions of veg each day since Thursday and I could really do with some vitamins.

7 Likes

Weโ€™re planning to have fish and chips for tea today but after such a rich brunch Iโ€™m kinda craving something a bit lighter/vegetables.

Hmmm :thinking:

1 Like

Those look amazing btw

1 Like

I just made over 1.1kg of white chocolate cheesecake filling. For 2 people.

4 Likes

Bacon sandwich for breakfast.

Not sure whatโ€™s for dinner yet :thinking:

7 Likes

Such a shame it goes bad overnight too.

1 Like

Itโ€™s a raspberry one too, just to make doubly sure it will spoil in record time.

2 Likes

Tomato, mozzarella & pesto quiche with purple sprouting broc

Going to have vivera shawarma wraps with alioli, quick pickled onion slices and roasted yellow peppers for dinner

6 Likes

think weโ€™re gonna make a laksa for dinner. :+1:

1 Like

Iโ€™ve been talking about making a laksa for months but havenโ€™t got around to it yet

Chicken with stuffing in it laaaaaa

I need to go to the shop to get wine

3 Likes

Breakfast was a bagel with two poached :egg:
Lunch was a Greggs from frozen bacon and cheese wrap
Dinner is a full roast pork affair with Yorkshires, roasties, assorted veg and stuffing.

6 Likes