🥬 Sunday Dinner 18-07-2021 🍅

Hello and welcome to the Sunday Dinner Thread, where we’re also interested in hearing what you are having for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, tea and snacks!

Pictures enthusiastically encouraged.

Hope you all have a delicious day :blush:

:icecream::ice_cream::icecream::ice_cream::icecream::ice_cream::icecream::ice_cream::icecream::ice_cream::icecream::ice_cream::icecream::ice_cream::icecream:

1 Like

We’re having a wedge of this for breakfast and leftover hotdogs (ketchup, American mustard and fried onions)
Had it for lunch on Friday with salad and it was great.

7 Likes

Think we’re having a bbbbbq

2 Likes

That looks very summery and lovely.

Breakfast we had scrambled egg and tomato on toast.

Lunch…probably a pitta with cheese/salad.

Dinner…something non intensive cooker based as I can’t be standing in front of it. Might do some roasted veg salad.

1 Like

Too hot to cook

2 Likes

Does that mean takeaway, going out to eat or throwing a salad together?

Having a barbecue at ours for my pal’s birthday. I need to mow the lawn and then make some salads etc.

2 Likes

For breakfast I had 2 Croissants. One with jam and one with Biscoff spread on.

Going to have scones (with clotted cream and jam) as an afternoon snack.

Dinner is going to be a Wembley special [lasagne]

5 Likes

Its gonna deffo be another salad for lunch

Been threatening to make aloo tikki for a few weeks so maybe do that for tea

The kids want pasta so will knock up something simple with a salad later

1 Like

We did a bbq yesterday.

1 Like

Might make a nice gingery daal or something. Undecided. Going outside for a read in the sun so will probably be totally knackered after that and not in the mood for cooking.

1 Like

Lunch: bacon and Philly bagels

Dinner: some kind of salad (my wife), Sainsburys Taste The Difference moussaka (me)

2 Likes

is that like a spanakopita type thing?!

1 Like

Breakfast was toast with butter and some coffee.

Lunch was some leftover sadza and meatballs that needed to be eaten.

Tea will be some stir fried veg and noodles with some tuna. I’ll do some kind of sesame and chilli dressing.

1 Like

Just had some tortillas and guac that needed using

Tasty af

3 Likes

Ooh I haven’t had guac for a couple of weeks. Must remedy this asap.

I was meant to buy guacamole yesterday because the meal planner had forgotten we needed avocado for tea.

I forgot the avocado and guacamole but it turned out fine.

1 Like

Salad featuring a bag of salad leaves, potatoes, aubergine and cheese, dressed with garlic olive oil and za’atar.

6 Likes

Yeah! Only a couple of quid in Lidl (but I imagine you can probably get it/similar at your local Eastern Mediterranean shops) :blush:
Really tasty and we had 3 generous portions each out of one wheel. Did I post the spanakopita I made recently? :thinking:

1 Like