🥬 Sunday Dinner 18-07-2021 🍅

:yum::yum:

1 Like

Talk to me about this, please.

Peanut butter choc chip ice cream :yum:

1 Like

We had some sausages, farofa and vegetables - flipping delicious. Ruined slightly by a persistent wasp :joy:

1 Like

Flap steak! It’s quite a cheap cut but bbqs well because it’s pretty fatty. Rubbed with salt, garlic powder and rosemary. Ridic

1 Like

:drooling_face: Could right go a few skices of that.

1 Like

It was Quite Good. My gf has to have it wel done because of pregnancy which was a bit painful for her I think. I stayed medium rare obvs :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounds like it’s quite a fatty cut, so while I’d never want it well done, it might not have been as dry as it could have been… hopefully.

1 Like

Nah I think it still looked decent tbh.

1 Like

It’s too hot to eat, but I might have toast later

Je ne comprends pas

5 Likes

Really want a selction of grilled products, with cold dips, salads and flatbreads.

1 Like

I had chicken livers with mushrooms, lentils and rice for lunch. Dinner is going to be steak, probably with the rest of the rice or maybe air fryer chips

1 Like

Think most people use a plate.

2 Likes

Didn’t get a pic of:

• breakfast: a small Full English at a clifftop café (our usual place was shut but this one was pretty good still)
  • lunch: beach picnic, mainly consisting of leftovers from the youngest’s birthday party.

I did get a pic of dinner though. We were going to have meat-free toad in the hole but it was too hot for that, so we had the meat-free sausages with English muffins and salad :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Had BBQ for dinner:
Courgettes
Halloumi
LindaMc sausages
LindaMc burgers
Pitta
Salad

Vegan marshmallow smores

Going to have a wine in a bit.

5 Likes

Potato, pepper, pea with thyme and loads of crushed garlic

Mopped up with sourdough. Not massively weather-appropriate but very enjoyable.
I now feel particularly powerful

8 Likes

Looks yummy! Is this a recipe or did you just make it up?

BBQ for the 2nd day running. Tonight it was souvlaki pork, tandoori chicken kebabs, aubergine with garlic.

9 Likes

Haven’t eaten yet. Not massively hungry.