Sunday Dinner 18-08-2019

You know the drill.

:shallow_pan_of_food::burrito::green_salad::taco::ramen::hotdog::curry::stuffed_flatbread::pizza::stew::bento::spaghetti::hamburger::pancakes::moon_cake::sushi:

2 Likes

I will be making a vegan Thai green curry with baby corn, green beans, broccoli, carrots and red peppers, cooked with curry paste, garlic, red :hot_pepper:, ginger and coconut milk.

7 Likes

Yum! Apart from the baby cornโ€ฆ
You having some :rice: with that?

Ohhhhh yes. :rice: for all (just me).

Making the chicken, ham and leek pie again.

2 Likes

Roast chicken

1 Like

Trimmings?

Gunna make a veg and bean soup then garlic up some stale sourdough and line the soup bowls with that. Rustic as fuck mate

3 Likes

Weโ€™ve had quite a lot of curry recently but this is one of my favourite meals to cook and eat.

I put butternut squash in mine.

1 Like

Broccoli, roast potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots

2 Likes

I thoroughly aprrove of your garlic plan.
Dont approve of just soup for Sunday Dinner though, no siree.

1 Like

Went out for curry Friday night, then pub lunch 3 courses yesterday. I feel so heavy and grim, need something light Iโ€™m afraid

Iโ€™ll allow it JUST THIS ONCE.

2 Likes

Think itโ€™ll be this. The Asian stuff from HelloFresh is pretty dece.

3 Likes

Got some freezer surprise coming up later, who knows what weโ€™ll end up with :grimacing:

3 Likes

Already posted in the fnc thread but whatever.

9 Likes

My wife is out at the Cricket, which means I canโ€™t be carb guilted, so Iโ€™m going to make a massive pizza.

2 Likes

Went to the pub for a roast

Disappointing, plenty of food but the meat was tough, gravy not that great, crunched on a big bit of star anise that was sloshing about in the gravy (not a good gravy flavour imo)

Wish Iโ€™d walked a bit further to the other pub now.

What the hell is star anise doing in a roast dinner gravy? Itโ€™s got no business being there.
Commiserations, friend.
Itโ€™s still early though! Make up for lunch with a delicious supper :+1:

3 Likes

Just had a sausage roll, big bag of Hula Hoops and a mint Aero. Itโ€™s Sunday, so garlic & chilli roast chicken for tea.

4 Likes