🌸 Sunday Dinner 19-03-23 🌼

Hello dear friends

Let’s talk about what we’re eating today!

I hope everyone has a tasty time :blush:

:pear::watermelon::peach::banana::grapes::pineapple::apple::mango::apple::lemon::cherries::avocado::strawberry:

1 Like

One portion of bedside snacking corn, please

6 Likes

Just sorting some white sauce to go on a lasagna. Infused that milk with onion, bay and clove didn’t I. How cheffy

11 Likes

Blueberry granola, coffee

1 Like

Toast, Nutella and coffee so far.

1 Like

Cereal and coffee, some fancy toast soon

Off home to mums for her bday so, guess I’ll see what she has hustled up

1 Like

Breakfast skipped as off to see family which will lead to loads of food. Made some custard cream blondies to take

13 Likes

Ate some crisps (Seabrooks)

1 Like

Pancakes for breakfast :pancakes:

14 Likes

Just out of interest, which quality level did you opt for?

Made Mrs W a Mothers Day breakfast. Apologies for slapdash bean placement.

Not pictured - mountain of hash browns on a separate plate.

Smothered mine in this - because it’s going on virtually everything I eat at the moment.

11 Likes

Porridge for breakfast
Lunch tbc
Lasagna for dinner - just a fancy one from the shop because lasagna isn’t worth the effort of making yourself

:hushed: Wrong wrong wrong!

7 Likes

Offt. This is a bad take.

Premium all the way, gotta keep life peachy

2 Likes

Just been served toast and coffee in bed. This toast is lush, think its got carroway seeds in it.

5 Likes

The only advantage you get from making it yourself is the quantity. Otherwise you can’t go wrong with the premium shop bought option. It simply is not worth your time and effort.

1 Like

Had a bacon sandwich (on toasted tiger bread) and a coffee
You know when the bread is just perfectly crunchy and chewy at the same time? Mmm. Extremely tempted to have a second one.

2 Likes

Breakfast pudding :hatching_chick:

13 Likes

Cba with making sauces and taking all day about it so just use Dolmio and always have a nice time. Supermarket ones are good also.