๐Ÿฅš Sunday Dinner 20-06-2021 ๐Ÿฅš

Hello and welcome, food loving friends!

Whatโ€™s on the menu today?

Pictures encouraged, chat appreciated, polls enthusiastically participated in :blush:

:stuffed_flatbread::pizza::shallow_pan_of_food::ramen::fries::stew::burrito::bento::taco::green_salad::sushi::hotdog::hamburger::spaghetti::sandwich:

1 Like

Ps. Next weekโ€™s Sunday Dinner thread will take place on my birthday because it is my birthday next Sunday. Just fyi.

9 Likes

Wor Lass cooked us a breakfast (bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage, hah browns, beans).

Iโ€™m planning a big Italian style salad for tea.

1 Like

Breakfast was a sausage sandwich (is it still a sandwich if the bread is toasted? Itโ€™s not a toasted sandwich because that implies that I toasted the bread and the filling together e.g. toasted cheese and tomato sandwich. Anyway: sausages, buttered toast, bit of ketchup, in a sandwich). No pic as I devoured it too quickly.

Going out for lunch. Will post a pic

1 Like

Iโ€™m intrigued :blush:

You better! :kissing_heart:

What shall we make for breakfast?

• Scrambled eggs on toast
  • Eggy bread

0 voters

Pub dinner later. Was going to do French toast for lunch but weโ€™ve very little tomato ketchup to smother all over it, so not sure now what to make.

Put marmite on it.

I have no marmite and have never utilised it in such a way. In fact I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever had marmite apart from mixed into a bolognese sauce or something.

you smother french toast in ketchup?!?!

think i might finally be done with this place. :joy: :wink:

4 Likes

Each to their own my fine Glaswegian friend! :wink: If ketchup on eggy bread makes @shinymcshine happy then I hope he finds a new bottle at the back of a cupboard

2 Likes

absolutely, when i was much younger i use to eat soil, sand, coal and firelighters so maybe not the best to take food tips from. :laughing:

2 Likes

donโ€™t eat firelighters kids. :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

The kids bought me cheese on toast in bed.

In a bit Iโ€™m firing up the pizza oven. Again.

2 Likes

As posted in the daily thread Iโ€™ll be having a full Christmas dinner :grinning:

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this :blush:

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :christmas_tree::mrs_claus::gift::tada:

1 Like

Have you tried it?

Just boiled up some jersey totals to have with halloumi, tomatoes and some good seeds.

Dinner will be veggie bolognese at my desk later tonight :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

in fairness i have not my good man. just not a big fan of ketchup in general.